Author Topic: So I forgeted up again...  (Read 546 times)

No this is not about a bike or whatever.

So, it started off as a great night, so I go on facebook and start talking with a friend, she was pissed off, so I try to help her out. But everything was my fault, so I went and deleted her and her best friend, her best friend is the only one I really care about. Thus, I forgeted up because she needed meto help her figure out some stuff, just to find out that I loving hated her. So now she's bleeding because she cut herself, all because I forgeted up. What the forget have I done...

I'm telling you, Blocklanders should not have social lives. This is what comes of it.

I used to date a girl who cut herself.

Dont worry, bitches get over it

You're fine. Don't show the emo forget any sympathy and move on. I laughed my ass off when I saw she cut herself.

... Were friends, but close friends, I wouldn't leave her side right now.

I don't give sympathy for those who even have the thoughts of cutting themselves.

All it does is piss me off.

Just leave her for forgets sake, if she cuts herself, she's attention whoring and is a lost cause. Don't bother.

but you did.

Why the forget did you delete her best friend?

As i said, girls are very emotional. They wont kill theirselves, but they'll pretend to to get attention.

OH NO FACEBOOK RULES MY LIFE

I don't give sympathy for those who even have the thoughts of cutting themselves.

All it does is piss me off.

People that deface their skin repulse me.