Author Topic: My brother has comitted Self Delete  (Read 17843 times)

at least my brother is alive.

*bisjac keeps his hand up waiting for nearby highfives
You're a loving bitch.

Bisjac, I don't even know what to say. SkullCandy doesn't give a stuff if you want to be an starfish, and frankly, neither do I. forget off.

Bisjac, I don't even know what to say. SkullCandy doesn't give a stuff if you want to be an starfish, and frankly, neither do I. forget off.

i see you giving a stuff

and i know you dont know what to say. that actually says a lot about you as well.

The problem with you guys is that you don't stop.

From past experiences you should know this place isnt for your personal problems.

Maybe you should just talk with someone in private?

Bisjac is his usual starfish self, but he's most likely correct. This story is too touching to be true.

Lol christcigarette

Also, you're like the only person here who believes hes dead
What if he forgetin' did die? You heartless bastards think that EVERY person who says they saw someone die/dead is just attention whoring. Do you know what that does to your head? What if Skull's brother had a LOT of fun with Skull? I'm sorry, but I'm just forgetin' pissed. This is why I hate the majority of you. You guys are starfishs.
Why on Earth would someone lie about their brother killing himself? Dumbass.
Sadly some people do it for attention.
at least my brother is alive.

*bisjac keeps his hand up waiting for nearby highfives
And THIS is why I hate you.
i see you giving a stuff

and i know you dont know what to say. that actually says a lot about you as well.
forget you bisjac. forget you.

From past experiences you should know this place isnt for your personal problems.

Maybe you should just talk with someone in private?
Probably. This place will just take your personal problems and forget with you and use you for comedy...

Bisjac just keepin it reel.

no one died lol.

you simply cannot get someone in the ground that fast. even if you skipped a reception and family thing. even if you were not delayed by any investigation.
and even if you owned your own damn cemetery.

little boys dont know there are procedures to things in life. you should learn up some before you try to lie.

Yeah. I guess we have no proof that this is true, but I'm sorry if it is anyway, but (not asking for proof!) without some way of proving it, starfishs will swarm this topic.

I admit, I didn't bury him. I said that to get you guys off of my ass. He did die though

I think you should've done the "Funeral" instead of burying him in your yard or someplace

Probably. This place will just take your personal problems and forget with you and use you for comedy...
And I'm sorry for your loss.

I simply could NOT live without my brother. We have WAY too much fun together.
;-;
no one died lol.

you simply cannot get someone in the ground that fast. even if you skipped a reception and family thing. even if you were not delayed by any investigation.
and even if you owned your own damn cemetery.

little boys dont know there are procedures to things in life. you should learn up some before you try to lie.
Get the forget out.