Poll

-

-
-

Author Topic: {K} Krypt  (Read 94137 times)

...forget
I'm gonna go work on it right now I guess.
have a server up but i dont know if its necessary to have or even if it will show up for anyone
« Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 06:53:56 PM by Qwepir »

...forget
I'm gonna go work on it right now I guess.
have a server up but i dont know if its necessary to have or even if it will show up for anyone

lol, okay, I'll try joining it if I see it.

Your in-game name is the same as your forum name, right? If so, I don't see your server.

nevermind I found it.

qwepir is hosting right now?

I keep sending punch packets.
Joining through RTB doesn't work because it apparently isn't on the master server. :v

I keep sending punch packets.
Joining through RTB doesn't work because it apparently isn't on the master server. :v
im getting this too

try being mentally impaired to the point where you're talking to a 5 year old about tf2
oh my.

he got the short circuit and the purity fist
as drops
i jelly

that's not even fair.

short circuit is one of the cheapest items on tfwh

edit; ill get you one if you got anythin to trade
« Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 08:49:57 PM by Freeze »

Hi,
Was my app good enough?

Also, do you mind if I release it in the add-ons section?

Back from Mexico. Every time I go to Mexico, it seems I miss something. At least not something big...

Back from Mexico. Every time I go to Mexico, it seems I miss something. At least not something big...

Lol, it's fine. Krypt is hosting BlockoWorld 2012 and Mak is having Dr. Horrible and Surburb build the complex. Once it's all completed, I'll create a topic in General Discussion for it.

Lol, it's fine. Krypt is hosting BlockoWorld 2012 and Mak is having Dr. Horrible and Surburb build the complex. Once it's all completed, I'll create a topic in General Discussion for it.
wait wait wait I thought BW 2012 was going to be in a spacestation and Vionix and I were building it

where the forget is tom