Author Topic: Riverside Military Academy  (Read 10671 times)

RIVERSIDE, MOTHERforgetERS

Party's arnt about love drugs and alcohalic everything what a party is is when people get together and do all that stuff we have a party about every weekend and there's no drugs another than a uber-sized beer cooler thats like 5 foot long and 2 feet tall that's all now I mean really life outside a military school is alsome being able to be yourself rather than being a clone of obediant douche bags who thing good is the only good thing there is but nah break rules and laws every now and again free yourself someone ever yell at you? But you was to "Good" To yell back well nah im not someone once honked his horn at me for walking on the side of the highway so I yelled
"Honk that loving horn again and i'll slice you ass!" Happened a couple days ago.

Really? Noone? Noone did it yet?

RIVERSIDE MOTHAforgetA BEWBEWBEWBEWBEWBEWBEWBEWBEWBE WBEWBEWBEWBEWBEW

Never mind.

Sure, it's tough, but it's either tough school or tough life.

That's what they got you to believe eh?

Places like this, while I'm sure do wonders for some people, are totally against my philosophy to life, education, and people, and brings out my inner pacifist huee.

Don't come rape me
I dun wanna get raped

pacifist huee.
pacifism is a pointless ideology. as long as there are humans roaming the earth, they will be killing each other. just roll with it.

That's what they got you to believe eh?
For some reason this brings me to believe you think all military academies are solely supposed to brainwash you and turn you into mindless monkeys that want to enlist.

No.

It solely makes you put the concept of duty over personal desire. Sacrifice your silly matters for your country, and everyone in your country, in other words.

Or in the form of an academy, make you into a better citizen.

If that's not what you're saying, then fair enough, but I just thought I would clear that up.

pacifism is a pointless ideology. as long as there are humans roaming the earth, they will be killing each other

Its the belief that things can be resolved without violence. Obviously, there is a time and place for war. I find that time and place to be rare in most cases. But sadly most people are too handicapped to stop playing war games when its not needed.

No.

It solely makes you put the concept of duty over personal desire. Sacrifice your silly matters for your country, and everyone in your country, in other words.

Oh no no, I was just teasing. Places like Riverside would clash with my personality so hard, it just goes again my belief for what education is and how it should be done. However I agree that such places can really help people, if you are the right kind of person for this brutal approach to education and discipline. Its pretty impressive that you go there, I personally couldn't and wouldn't handle a place like that for many reasons. I'm one of those city slickers who goes to Starbucks everyday and wants to live in a stylish apartment sipping wine on the balcony. You'd never see me at Riverside, ever.

Hehehe Well okay.

I would never actually make it with an easy life. I have a tenancy to get too distracted from my work and end up going down the wrong path. That's why an environment where there are no wrong paths has helped me so much.
I guess whatever lifestyle fits you best. Riverside is the best lifestyle for me, that is if I want to have an easier life later on.

But sadly most people are too handicapped to stop playing war games when its not needed.
If you don't properly prepare yourself, then you end up like France did in World War II.
They dropped the ball, bent down to pick it up, and got shafted by the barrels of a thousand panzers.

>In Georgia
forget that then

got something against georgia?
Atlanta Georgia had some pretty kick ass architecture.

But the rest of it was meh.

Atlanta Georgia had some pretty kick ass architecture.

But the rest of it was meh.
Riverside actually has a really nice campus
http://www.riversidemilitary.com/netcommunity/page.aspx?pid=245