Author Topic: Ethan's New Car!  (Read 3883 times)

Cool car Ethan, you should save the balding tires for times you just want to mess around and get easy wheelspin or burnouts. Just curious though, why a ford?

Then one day

Destroyer accidentally the car with his tank.

EDIT:Though I must say it is really quite hard to take off from an intersection without some wheelspin. It has lots of pull :)
i think that's your bald tires more than anything, br0. driving around with tires that bald is seriously dangerous

When I get my car im going to end up street racing my best friend lol

and then you get pulled over and your car impounded

Cool car Ethan, you should save the balding tires for times you just want to mess around and get easy wheelspin or burnouts. Just curious though, why a ford?
ford is cheap and the non-american ones tend to be fairly reliable. also, wheelspin and burnouts on fwd cars looks handicapped (gj, smoke drifts into the cabin and blinds you) and makes the steering wheel spaz and try to steer your car into the nearest pole.

i think that's your bald tires more than anything, br0. driving around with tires that bald is seriously dangerous

ford is cheap and the non-american ones tend to be fairly reliable. also, wheelspin and burnouts on fwd cars looks handicapped (gj, smoke drifts into the cabin and blinds you) and makes the steering wheel spaz and try to steer your car into the nearest pole.
Yeah, cause it doesn't wheelspin nearly as much on smooth roads.
And yeah, Fords are really common over here, especially Falcons which are Australian Fords.
Also this was great condition, it would normally cost about $4k over here for that condition. Right place, right time. So yeah, cheap.

Throw an LS9 in there

:cookieMonster:

That's actually pretty lovey.

Mcdonald's picture in the 5th/6th picture

Mcdonald's picture in the 5th/6th picture
Yeah, it came with a VIP sticker for McDonalds drive-thru.

That tire with the bald spot on the outside tells me that something's wrong with your suspension.

Whoops, didn't notice the dates sorry for the bump.

That tire with the bald spot on the outside tells me that something's wrong with your suspension.

Whoops, didn't notice the dates sorry for the bump.
No problem.
I got a wheel alignment with some new tyres. That fixed the handling and I thought it would probably fix that too. It's like a negative camber though, you're probably right.

Looks pretty cozy, nice job indeed