Author Topic: pie man- The toughest most awesome person on the forums  (Read 18600 times)

You're smart.
indeed, but this topic is not about my intelligence, it's about "pie man- The toughest most awesome person on the forums". let's not get off topic.

Aside from that my mom isn't the brightest

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
Unless the apple is hit by a tornado chucking it about a quarter mile.

nope, you're stupid, that's a definite fact.

I violently flipped some douche's desk on him because he could stfu after I told him to I became a hero that day c:
how the forget does flipping someone's desk, when you raged because he wouldn't shut up after you told him to, make you a "hero"?

that's not falling that's being blown away by a tornado

how the forget does flipping someone's desk, when you raged because he wouldn't shut up after you told him to, make you a "hero"?
Noone liked him I ended his rein of annoyance for about a day

Then he started back up :c

that's not falling that's being blown away by a tornado
Hmm how about the apple falls hits a slope rolling it down a hill?

That does in fact count as falling.

Then he started back up :c
Hmm how about the apple falls hits a slope rolling it down a hill?

That does in fact count as falling.
isn't that called rolling?

You didn't end anything, you freaked out like a 5 year old and flipped his desk over.  That doesn't make you a hero, that makes you an starfish.

You didn't end anything, you freaked out like a 5 year old and flipped his desk over.  That doesn't make you a hero, that makes you an starfish.
No, it doesn't make him anything, because he didn't do it.

No, it doesn't make him anything, because he didn't do it.

it's hypothetical. we're just pointing out that even if he did which he obviously didn't, he wouldn't be a hero and are questioning why he thinks that him doing something like that makes himself look positive, in any way. but still, as mariofan09 said, good point.

I honestly don't think I've ever created a drama topic that was more necessary then this one... 11 pages in and this guy still hasn't taken the hint.