Author Topic: Jurassic Park Mod Pack [NOT MUCH PROGRESS LATELY]  (Read 53905 times)

Hydralisk was screen sharing with me and I watched him model the thing. Pretty sweet I tell you.
Lucky

I think he said I could be apart of this but there really isn't a slot unless I did the sounds and music and stuff.

Hydralisk was screen sharing with me and I watched him model the thing. Pretty sweet I tell you.
Hydralisk really is a great modeler, I feel privileged to work with him.

I think he said I could be apart of this but there really isn't a slot unless I did the sounds and music and stuff.
I don't think we need sounds or music.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2011, 11:32:27 PM by Mega-Bear »

Ok I'll start on that soon

Hydralisk really is a great modeler, I feel privileged to work with him.
I think we need sounds or music.
Can I Beta Test  :cookieMonster:

Can I Beta Test  :cookieMonster:
No.

Ok I'll start on that soon
Sorry, I accidentally left out a "don't." I don't see where we would need sounds, nor music. :c

Why?
Giving other people copies of your mod to beta test is a stupid idea. I don't see why anyone has ever done it.

Giving other people copies of your mod to beta test is a stupid idea. I don't see why anyone has ever done it.
Beta testers send You The Bugs.And I Dont Have To Test if You Dont Want To.

Beta testers send You The Bugs.And I Dont Have To Test if You Dont Want To.
A good beta test would be to publicly host the mod. If I or other team members host it, then you can go ahead and join the server.

A good beta test would be to publicly host the mod. If I or other team members host it, then you can go ahead and join the server.
Oh Right But Can I Give You Some Ideas?

I don't know stuff about dinosaurs (I only research fungus) but I'll just shoot some suggestions at you.
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachyrhinosaurus
Deinonychus
Archaeopteryx
I could get more once I get my dinosaur-obsessed friend to give me some. If you want anyway.

I don't know stuff about dinosaurs (I only research fungus) but I'll just shoot some suggestions at you.
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachyrhinosaurus
Deinonychus
Archaeopteryx
I could get more once I get my dinosaur-obsessed friend to give me some. If you want anyway.
We're only doing the most notorious of the JP dinosaurs, but thanks anyway. I don't want to overwork Hydra.

Pachycephalosaurus
Pachyrhinosaurus
Deinonychus
Archaeopteryx
Cant Forget
Triceratops
Stegosaurus
Baby Trex
Also Isla Sorna is The Secret island In jp3 Where Spinosaurus Lives
Also
Needs Moar Raptor Jesus(Joke)

I don't like the stereo type dinosaurs. That's all.
But I really would like some sort of flying raptor in this anyway.