Author Topic: Jurassic Park Mod Pack [NOT MUCH PROGRESS LATELY]  (Read 52786 times)

Then how would I make bots?
Just wait until the release when everything is stable, or at least until developement is almost done and we add user-friendly stuff like that.

Anyway, screenshots:

« Last Edit: September 18, 2011, 09:00:32 PM by Mega-Bear »

I Read Facts and spinosaurus Is Bigger Then Trex You Dont Have To edit It But Yeah its Just A Fact Also I Support This Mod And Hope its Gets Fully Complete

Just wait until the release when everything is stable, or at least until developement is almost done and we add user-friendly stuff like that.

I Read Facts and spinosaurus Is Bigger Then Trex You Dont Have To edit It But Yeah its Just A Fact Also I Support This Mod And Hope its Gets Fully Complete
Well ...

... shut up change player scale. :cookieMonster:

I think I'll do the Zap Rod myself, shouldn't be too hard. If I can't get it Extrude probably will for me.

So I would fail if I tried to actually be main modeler for weapons, but can I have a list of the weapons going to be included in this pack so I can give them a shot?

So I would fail if I tried to actually be main modeler for weapons, but can I have a list of the weapons going to be included in this pack so I can give them a shot?
They've been in the OP the entire time.

I think I'll do the Zap Rod myself, shouldn't be too hard. If I can't get it Extrude probably will for me.
Could I do the zap rod? I want to be able to do something else.

Could I do the zap rod? I want to be able to do something else.
Cracka I want to make it.

Cracka I want to make it.
Extrude's very experienced with weapon modelling and scripting, and I need the Zap Rod to do certain things. Sorry Nasoa.

EDIT: Also,
Blockland,
I mean, not to suggest that you guys are immature, but blockland is kinda a game for kids 6-12

I am not going to be the geek that play a lego game anymore.

User was banned for this post
This is what happens when you're too cool for the internet.

DOUBLE EDIT: T. Rex and Spino have animations for fatalities. The animation also works if Spino is killing the T. Rex!

Here's a video!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dy3-wsRR2VU
« Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 04:32:37 PM by Mega-Bear »

Extrude's very experienced with weapon modelling and scripting, and I need the Zap Rod to do certain things. Sorry Nasoa.

EDIT: Also,This is what happens when you're too cool for the internet.

DOUBLE EDIT: T. Rex and Spino have animations for fatalities. The animation also works if Spino is killing the T. Rex!

Here's a video!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dy3-wsRR2VU
Holy stuff!

Finished the interior for Isla Nublar, I think I may be able to bring it all in-game and actually completely finish the map as a whole before the end of tomorrow.

Finished the interior for Isla Nublar, I think I may be able to bring it all in-game and actually completely finish the map as a whole before the end of tomorrow.

Does it mean Since the Addon Is Almost Done Since Compy Spnio And trex 3/6 And Map is Almost Done