Author Topic: Jurassic Park Mod Pack [NOT MUCH PROGRESS LATELY]  (Read 52797 times)

Badspot

• Administrator
Nymethus, you're arguing over pedantic minutia about goddamn dinosaurs because someone else is getting attention on the internet and you aren't.  Your profile says you are 17.  Act like it.  

Nymethus, you're arguing over pedantic minutia about goddamn dinosaurs because someone else is getting attention on the internet and you aren't.  Your profile says you are 17.  Act like it.  
Its Badspot!
Woot The Creator Is Here

Nymethus, you're arguing over pedantic minutia about goddamn dinosaurs because someone else is getting attention on the internet and you aren't.  Your profile says you are 17.  Act like it. 
I lol'd at the "goddamn dinosaurs" part.

Now that Nymethus somewhat calmed down, we can get some Velociraptor progress done.

Isla Nublar is done, going to add a rainy/night version for those of you that want to explore the chaos theory.

Damn you Arekan.

Isla Nublar is done, going to add a rainy/night version for those of you that want to explore the chaos theory.

Damn you Arekan.
Do Want :C Gimme NOW For 3000 Cookehs And Some cake With PIE!

Sorr For Double Post But When Will The map Be released

Sorr For Double Post But When Will The map Be released
It will be released when the rest of the pack is. Version 1, in other words--the debut. In addition to having finished up the normal version I also whipped up a rainy version by editing the lighting and whatnot via script, testing it in-game right now. After that I'll be done with my role for version one and will begin work on version two's Isla Sorna.

It will be released when the rest of the pack is. Version 1, in other words--the debut. In addition to having finished up the normal version I also whipped up a rainy version by editing the lighting and whatnot via script, testing it in-game right now. After that I'll be done with my role for version one and will begin work on version two's Isla Sorna.
So The Pack Will Be Released When The map is done with Compy Trex And Spino?

Yes.

And this damn bug is preventing my custom plants from appearing.

TSStatic::onAdd: unable to load shape: Add-Ons/Map_IslaNublar/dts_flax1r.dts
Add-Ons/Map_IslaNublar/IslaNublar.mis (0): Register object failed for object (null) of class TSStatic.

I'm using the same custom shapes as Nasoa's Ogygia and he didn't have any problems. I've compared the scripts and I see no error in mine. I hope I can fix it in time. :c

Yes.

And this damn bug is preventing my custom plants from appearing.

TSStatic::onAdd: unable to load shape: Add-Ons/Map_IslaNublar/dts_flax1r.dts
Add-Ons/Map_IslaNublar/IslaNublar.mis (0): Register object failed for object (null) of class TSStatic.

I'm using the same custom shapes as Nasoa's Ogygia and he didn't have any problems. I've compared the scripts and I see no error in mine. I hope I can fix it in time. :c
! If The pack will Be Released i Will Find The Problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aaa you asstard shut up!

Nymethus, you're arguing over pedantic minutia about goddamn dinosaurs because someone else is getting attention on the internet and you aren't.  Your profile says you are 17.  Act like it. 
This isn't just about the dinosaurs. Every time Hydralisk has modeled a creature, which is pretty often, he has sent me a picture of it over steam. Almost every time I've told him what he could improve with the model. At first, he somewhat understood me, but since I have something to point out every time he seems to have started to think I'm doing it because I'm an starfish.
Thing is I wouldn't try to help someone if I was being an starfish. Anyway, I should probably have sent him a message or just ignored him.