Jurassic Park Mod Pack [NOT MUCH PROGRESS LATELY]

Author Topic: Jurassic Park Mod Pack [NOT MUCH PROGRESS LATELY]  (Read 52807 times)

Omg I give EpicSauce to this

"Zap Rod" so far, opinions?
Great model, but make it black instead of yellow. ;D

Other than that it is perfect.

Oh wow, hasn't this been remade and remade multiple times and just never finished? guess it just required a dedicated modeler to ease it up, very nice interiors, and nice models hydralisk

great progress
I dleted JVS Content, Gamemode Zombie and props (never did like props) for this!

Isla Nublar is done, going to add a rainy/night version for those of you that want to explore the chaos theory.
-snips-
Damn you Arekan.
holy stuff yes

I'll do so when I get home, how's the map coming along?
It's all done, the only thing giving me trouble are the plants which I'll probably just end up replacing with default ones.

may a suggest a mosasaur?

may a suggest a mosasaur?

That's one of the few suggestions that actually sounds good. They were mentioned in the novel if I remember correctly and are going to be in the upcoming Jurassic Park: The Game, so they would be a good addition if Hydralisk is up for it.

1. Those actually look pretty similar to me. The only differences I can see are:
a: more elongated snout
b: no extra toe on the back foot
c: slight difference in sails

Those are really small differences, and you're forgetting one key detail here:

IT'S BLOCKLAND.

This is what a horse looks like in Blockland.

Do you want a high-res 100% accurate model of a dinosaur in Blockland? Would that fit at all?

Edit: Also, please don't forget the Dilophosaurus with the acid spitting (even though it didn't do that IRL, it would be awesome and accurate to the movies.)

It'd be nice to have a few dinosaurs that aren't trying to eat you included in this pack.

I think Hydra is going to do a Triceratops in v2, but I'll see if he can get a herbivore like the latter or a Stegosaurus squeezed into v1.

It'd be nice to have a few dinosaurs that aren't trying to eat you included in this pack.
Just trying to get the more badass dinos in the pack first. B)

I've mentioned this before but you guys seem to be missing the point: These aren't bots/AI. They're players. Hydra is making these as carnivores so people can have dinosaur vs. human DMs and stuff like that. If he adds herbivores they probably won't be until version two.

So When Will It be Released?