Author Topic: Rant about someone who tortures insects  (Read 1757 times)

/beginrant

Ahem, theres this 15 year old that lives on my street, his name is Jesse, and he loves. just loves killing things. For example, when he was maybe... 12, he used to capture Butterflies, tear their wings out, lock them in a glass jar, and slowly fill the jar, killing the creature inside. He also flooded an ant hive, and punched a bee nest, just because he hates bees. This angers me greatly, for I have respect for beings of nature, and absolutely HATE when people kill things weaker than them, just to prove their superiority and for petty enjoyment, and my god, I have to loving hang out with him almost EVERY loving DAY >:C

/endrant

/discuss

One time a firefly landed in my hand.

And I slammed it into the ground, and it was still glowing for a second. :cookieMonster:

Tell him you'll kick his ass if he does it again and if he does it again kick his ass. But I am guessing you are puny and he is a giant oaf just based on your description of him being a psychopath and you being a tree hugger.

What? You don't HAVE to hang out with him every day if you don't want to.

for I have respect for beings of nature
Sounds like a hippy to me. I used to take a jar candle and capture fireflys and watch them eventually catch fire.

What? You don't HAVE to hang out with him every day if you don't want to.
school

i used to think like this
then i realized nobody cares about insects and how thinking like this makes you look like a complete stuffhead

One Time I was Climbing Random Steel Bars around The Town As i Was Climbing A bee Was Behind me and I Bitch Slapped it with The Back of my Hand

But a beehive in his room
UNLEASH MUTHA NATURE ON HIS SOUL!

I despise all kinds of nature.

Okay butterflies are harmless, but who really cares about ants?

One time I ripped the legs off one of those spiders with the really long legs, so it was just a ball that rolled itself around.

It's an insect, it's not going to bleed all over the place, or show signs of agony. There are hundreds, upon thousands of more.

Okay butterflies are harmless, but who really cares about ants?

One time I ripped the legs off one of those spiders with the really long legs, so it was just a ball that rolled itself around.

It's an insect, it's not going to bleed all over the place, or show signs of agony. There are hundreds, upon thousands of more.
I like to crush ants with my cane. :cookieMonster: