Poll

?

84 (71.2%)
34 (28.8%)

Total Members Voted: 116

Author Topic: Slayer  (Read 211102 times)

I could make that an option.

please do, it would be a nice combo to have an overview of the map during the countdown

Again, I'm not responsible for that. There is a mod that prevents item dropping, if that's what you want.
Could I get a link to that?

Brick damage is impossible to disable.
Problem with Blockland itself.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2013, 03:29:17 AM by Conservative »

Make the silent updates always download when something is released with no option to disable it to prevent idiots from refusing to update.

Is there a way to edit the pre-round countdown? That bright pink doesn't really match the design of my TDM, and I'd like to change the font to fit as well.

Thank you!

Make the silent updates always download when something is released with no option to disable it to prevent idiots from refusing to update.
Don't worry, I'm trying to prevent people from staying more than 1 major version behind.

Is there a way to edit the pre-round countdown? That bright pink doesn't really match the design of my TDM, and I'd like to change the font to fit as well.
There really isn't a way to change it, that's just the pink color that's used for all the minigame text.

I've had this finished for a long time but I forgot to release it! Anyway, here is the Infection beta:

Gamemode_Slayer_Infection.zip

A few people are selected to start as the "infected". When they kill people, those people also join the infected. Once everybody has been infected, the game ends.

Please report any bugs. (Note: the EoRR might not work quite right until Slayer 3.7.1 is released)
« Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 06:34:53 PM by Greek2me »

is it actual zombies, or is it like merdern werfer infection?

A few people are selected to start as the "infected". When they kill people, those people also join the infected. Once everybody has been infected, the game ends.

Should the Infected players be invisible? Let me know in the poll

that would be cool as toggleable