Slayer

Poll

?

84 (71.2%)
34 (28.8%)

Total Members Voted: 116

Author Topic: Slayer  (Read 209062 times)

Click the Advanced button at the bottom of the teams panel. You'll find more per-team options in there.

I have a question, is there another way to assign team spawn points other than color? I've been using color spawns and I want to know if there is another way of assigning teams to spawn at a certain brick(s).

I have a question, is there another way to assign team spawn points other than color? I've been using color spawns and I want to know if there is another way of assigning teams to spawn at a certain brick(s).

Yep!

There are three ways to do it:
Color - This is the normal way, just paint them the color you want.
Brick Naming - Name the brick "Team [colorID]". ColorID is found by counting down the paint columns (starting at 0) until you reach the correct color. For example, red would be "Team 0" and blue would be "Team 3".
Events - Use the Self => setControl event.

Does slayer have a modifier for spawn invincibility? would be nice to be able to set it longer/shorter for reasons.

Does slayer have a modifier for spawn invincibility? would be nice to be able to set it longer/shorter for reasons.
No but use this: http://forum.returntoblockland.com/dlm/viewFile.php?id=125

Team bots are a work in progress!

I figured out a better way to spawn team bots:

Slayer will create a new "Team" bot hole for every normal bot hole that you have enabled. This even works for 3rd-party bots like this.

Friend!

Team bots are a work in progress!

This is going to turn out good! Imagine when you have huge armies fighting each other without needing like ninety-nine players!

Oh no!
Bot armies are gonna take over the world!!!11!one!

Can you make like waypoint bricks so that bots go to that point and fire at players and evade while they're going towards the waypoint?

Can you make like waypoint bricks so that bots go to that point and fire at players and evade while they're going towards the waypoint?
I believe with default events bots that are going to a brick and see a person will start going for the person, but once they are dead they will continue back to that brick, I'm not for sure though.

I believe with default events bots that are going to a brick and see a person will start going for the person, but once they are dead they will continue back to that brick, I'm not for sure though.
Someone should check..

so

manually-made, customizable, (updated) team-based sentries.

all we need is a playertype shaped like a sentry and then give it a weapon and some modifiers to the visual range and FOV...

Can we script custom AI's for the team bots? And if there is a goal, get the bots to work out a way to do the goal, such as a control point, even use vehicles if needed! Then bots would be a great team player!