Poll

?

84 (71.2%)
34 (28.8%)

Total Members Voted: 116

Author Topic: Slayer  (Read 209116 times)

AWESOME! It is amazing all my friends use I would use but RTB is down so I can't get it! But still it is FRICKIN' AWESOME! Keep up the good work!

Try this link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ja5kvoopphzo4jt/tp-Sc4Kk-A/Add-Ons

Is there a way to disable lights when you spawn or is there some addon Im going to get?

It would be a really great feature to have disabling lights in slayer imo.

Is there a way to disable lights when you spawn or is there some addon Im going to get?

It would be a really great feature to have disabling lights in slayer imo.

You can disable automatic lights in your Blockland options if you want a client-sided solution.

There are mods if you want a server-wide solution.

Can you make a way to turn off capture points acting like zone bricks? As in, whenever my capture bricks are invisible (everything off) you can still capture them. I'm using the beta build of slayer.
I would really like a fix for this.

Also any update on fixing slayer from breaking the duplocator?

So, the onMinigameRoundEnd event doesn't have a Winner target? Could you possibly make one?
pageloss, I was wondering if this was possible.

pageloss, I was wondering if this was possible.
Of course it's possible.

Greek, did you get my PM?

Greek, did you get my PM?
Yes. How would that work? Would there be events for teams 1-6 or just a single event?

Can I get an older version of slayer? I remember a version I had that didn't break my JVS or duplicator? I really like Slayer, but not using since it breaks my jvs/dup ghosts. TDM has an avatar saving bug ):

I tried the Beta version with the new window profile, and I really don't like it. Please keep it default!

I love the addition of Bots in the gamemode that fight for your team.

I wonder if it's possible to have a Titanfallesque experience with Ai grunts running garound.

Cupcake Hat was working on titan type robots I think. I should ask him how far he has gotten.

I love the addition of Bots in the gamemode that fight for your team.

I wonder if it's possible to have a Titanfallesque experience with Ai grunts running garound.
Yes, 100% certain.
Mechs are possible, mechs that come flying from the sky are possible, AI grunts can be done with Slayer team bots.
Weapons are possible.
THough i must say the wall running and such may be a little harder and not as fluid, maybe possible..?

DIS DOS NOT Wok
This mod works fine, and is trusted by pretty much everyone. If you have an issue, you should describe it in detail.