Poll

?

84 (71.2%)
34 (28.8%)

Total Members Voted: 116

Author Topic: Slayer  (Read 209022 times)

Greek, when the teams "shuffle" after rounds, can you make it randomly shuffle the teams? If you have two teams it just switches which side everyone is on, keeping the same teams every round. I find this unhelpful.
Done.

How did you do the minigame thing?
Every BL ID is only allowed one minigame (I know, not the best) and then the game determines the BL IDs of stuff to figure out if it can be used.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 12:37:58 PM by Greek2me »

Done.

Thanks, but is it possible to keep an option to shuffle it by switching like before? I just realized that would be best for a Rush game-mode :P

If you're going to do a Rush gamemode you would need Rush events. Like on A capture>namebrick>stuff.

Slayer is causing me to be unable to spawn and makes me crash when I start a server.
I've already ran it with only the normal TDM gamemodes and such, and they work fine.
Console below.

Slayer is causing me to be unable to spawn and makes me crash when I start a server.
I've already ran it with only the normal TDM gamemodes and such, and they work fine.
Console below.
You didn't even have Slayer enabled in that log. Anyway, try this to fix it: Go to config/server/Slayer and delete the file called Preferences.cs.

I love slayer great job, can't wait for V3

Can you make it so that one could have multiple slayer instances running at a time?
Or is this impossible somehow?

edit:son of a bitch I went back ONE loving PAGE

I love slayer great job, can't wait for V3
Thanks!

Can you make it so that one could have multiple slayer instances running at a time?
Or is this impossible somehow?

edit:son of a bitch I went back ONE loving PAGE
lol yeah that's a big part of v3.

How long until V3?
I really want that map rotation feature that may be in the nearish future for slayer.

I can probably get a beta out by the end of the month. I haven't had much time to work on it lately.

Are there any plans for getting VCE working properly with this?

Are there any plans for getting VCE working properly with this?
What do you mean? VCE works fine.

There are lots of issues with VCE not working if the owner of the bricks is absent. However, this is an issue with VCE itself and not slayer.

If there any way to disable the colored spawn bricks and such?

If there any way to disable the colored spawn bricks and such?
Not sure what you mean. Do you want the bricks done like TDM, where there's different bricks per team? That won't work well with Slayer.