Poll

?

84 (71.2%)
34 (28.8%)

Total Members Voted: 116

Author Topic: Slayer  (Read 209033 times)

Not sure what you mean. Do you want the bricks done like TDM, where there's different bricks per team? That won't work well with Slayer.
He means if you have RED and BLU teams on your Afghan TDM you don't exactly want the team spawns shocking red and blue, you want them to be tan/brown, but the teams are red and blue.

He means if you have RED and BLU teams on your Afghan TDM you don't exactly want the team spawns shocking red and blue, you want them to be tan/brown, but the teams are red and blue.
Then just hide the spawns. Sorry, that's all I can tell you.

Update: I just finished making it so that a brick respawn time of -1 will cause bricks to not respawn until the round is over. That should be good for battlefield servers and stuff like that.

Update: I just finished making it so that a brick respawn time of -1 will cause bricks to not respawn until the round is over. That should be good for battlefield servers and stuff like that.
That will be handy!
When is V3 going to be released at this point?

Greek, I'm not sure if you know much about Battlefield, but do you think it would be possible to use current Slayer and event some aspect of conquest?

Version 3.0 Beta 1

Download Now

View the Change Log

WARNING
All existing Slayer gamemodes will not work with the beta.

WARNING
All old config data, including minigame favorites and logs, will be deleted.

Update looks really nice! Though I'm not sure I want to try it out till some of the extra game-modes are updated also.
Well maybe forget that:

- A brick respawn time of -1 will make bricks not respawn until the minigame resets.

I've been needing something like that since what, V8 maybe?
Thank you so much for adding that. I am an happy blocklander now. C:

So I can't use it on my server?
:c

probs not at the moment because one man army isn't supported, yet.

When will you add ZAPT support?
I'm stuck using TDM gamemode until then :"(

When will you add ZAPT support?
I'm stuck using TDM gamemode until then :"(
I have ZAPT working server-sided. The only problem is that I need to get the GUI working. It will happen... eventually.

Not yet.

Thanks! Haha samesies, that's why I added it.

Greek2me, add me on steam.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/pecon7

We want to know if you will make us a game mode that would be used in place of the current one in the SECRET PROJECT. In addition, you would be part of the beta team for the SECRET PROJECT.

Note: You get to see the secret project anyways.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 12:53:58 AM by pecon98 »

so is there going to be a VIP gamemode or no

With minigame events on 3.0 beta, it seems that the OnMinigameReset event only works if manually reset.