Poll

?

84 (71.2%)
34 (28.8%)

Total Members Voted: 116

Author Topic: Slayer  (Read 208979 times)

Munk, would it be possible to add m-com station events? The rush I'm making will have a spawnroom and therefore will need to operate solely off of events.

And what's up with the poll? Waffles is the only contendor.

Munk, would it be possible to add m-com station events? The rush I'm making will have a spawnroom and therefore will need to operate solely off of events.

What do you mean?

How I am having it work is there are three different types of spawns for each team, area A, B, and C. And Two M-Coms for each area.

Yes, but can there be events onDestroyed and onNeutralized? I'm going to mainly need onDestroyed for moving the defender spawnpoint back, and it would be nice to give points for setting or defusing a charge and destroying a station, or are you already doing that?

Yes, but can there be events onDestroyed and onNeutralized? I'm going to mainly need onDestroyed for moving the defender spawnpoint back, and it would be nice to give points for setting or defusing a charge and destroying a station, or are you already doing that?

Yes, and the spawn moving wont be needed. As I said, i'm making it support three areas with three different spawns for each.

As I am using a spawnroom, I will need to move the spawns manually. (They teleport into the game) I mainly need the mod for tickets and m-com stations.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2011, 10:51:52 AM by Wesley Williams »

Greek2Me, something happened and slayer forgets up every time I start it.
Console.log attached, start from the bottom because the first half is pretty much irrelevant (I started two single player servers).

Greek2Me, something happened and slayer forgets up every time I start it.
Console.log attached, start from the bottom because the first half is pretty much irrelevant (I started two single player servers).
Go to "config/server/Slayer" and delete the file called Preferences.cs.

Version 2.4.1 was released a bit early to fix those issues you guys had.

Quote from: Change Log (2.4.1)
<version:2.4.1>
   <change:add>Added the option to not clear scores on minigame reset.
   <change:add>Added option to display the player's team name in front of their clan prefix in chat.
   <change:bug>Fixed issue that broke JVS, checkpoints, spawn bricks, and tons of other stuff.
   <change:bug>Team chat now echoes properly.
   <change:bug>Fixed bug that prevented you from using camera controls when dead.
   <change:bug>Fixed problems with Late Join that made the minigame not reset.
   <change:bug>Fixed bug that caused console spam when opening the GUI.
</version>
http://greek2me.webs.com/Downloads/Gamemode_Slayer/changeLog.txt

Tell me if there's more problems with it.
Also, there were 69 downloads yesterday.  :cookieMonster:

Greek, come see my server to see how this can be well put to use.