Poll

?

84 (71.2%)
34 (28.8%)

Total Members Voted: 116

Author Topic: Slayer  (Read 210912 times)

Greek, I was wondering if it would be possible to set the brick respawn time limit to -1, and then bricks would just respawn on mini-game reset. Might be difficult, but would be really nice.
I'll look into it though. No promises though, there's more than 30 things on my to-do list.

Greek, I was wondering if it would be possible to set the brick respawn time limit to -1, and then bricks would just respawn on mini-game reset. Might be difficult, but would be really nice.

Battlefield TDM. c:

Even though this would be cool, but it would look sort of bad.

It would depend on the build, if it was designed for it.

Also, OMA v2 was just released.

Maybe, but this is Blockland. I just wish someone would fix rampaging vehicles to not take out baseplates.

We could really use a map rotation feature.

Been using this for my salvage server for awhile now, works like a charm

We could really use a map rotation feature.
I have a working map cycle but it isn't nearly ready for relase and I don't have time to finish right now.

Been using this for my salvage server for awhile now, works like a charm
Glad it's working for you! Are you using Truce's or Dren's mod?

Glad it's working for you! Are you using Truce's or Dren's mod?
Dren's, I wasn't aware there was a salvage mod by truce :o

Would it be possible to implement a setting that makes 2 teams able to ally with each other?

Would it be possible to implement a setting that makes 2 teams able to ally with each other?
It almost is at the moment - the only problem is that they can still damage each other. Just set 2 teams to the same color and they'll use the same spawns, vehicles, CPs, etc.

It almost is at the moment - the only problem is that they can still damage each other. Just set 2 teams to the same color and they'll use the same spawns, vehicles, CPs, etc.
Add a drop items on death option too please

This may sound handicapped but the vehicles seem to be alot stronger when used in Slayer than in Space Guy's TDM. When I started using Slayer for a TDM people were complaining t me that the tanks were too strong and nearly invincible so I tested it. I spawned the Tank Vehicle in Space Guy's TDM and shot it with the Rocket Launcher until it exploded. After about 3 or 4 rockets it finally did. Then when I did the same thing with Slayer it was taken 6 or 7 shots to kill it.

Add a drop items on death option too please

Just use the mod for that.

Danny Boy, that's really strange. I haven't noticed any significant difference between the two.

This may sound handicapped but the vehicles seem to be alot stronger when used in Slayer than in Space Guy's TDM. When I started using Slayer for a TDM people were complaining t me that the tanks were too strong and nearly invincible so I tested it. I spawned the Tank Vehicle in Space Guy's TDM and shot it with the Rocket Launcher until it exploded. After about 3 or 4 rockets it finally did. Then when I did the same thing with Slayer it was taken 6 or 7 shots to kill it.
That's because vehicle damage is screwed up in v2.5. I fixed that in my beta copy already.