Poll

?

84 (71.2%)
34 (28.8%)

Total Members Voted: 116

Author Topic: Slayer  (Read 211096 times)

But it's already made...
Oh right. Forgot about those. Still, one is kinda shoddily scripted and the other restricts by admin level rather than minigame. Just saying, more customization is always nice.

P.S. hi

Maybe I'll make a stand-alone mod.

edit: Oh hi nice page 100 there

Anyway, just fixed some stuff:
 - onMinigameReset event (I guess it wasn't Badspot's fault..  :cookieMonster: )
 - team vehicles not respawning
 - tons of console spam from events
« Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 01:30:08 AM by Greek2me »

Indeed it has been made already, however, these are global and do not include item deleting for example.
A Slayer-minigame option for this would be cool so you can still throw eachother tools from outside of the minigame (to buidl together) while those in the mini can't, to avoid any class-specific weapon switching out hassle.

I would like to see this happen, but of course, if you don't see a purpose for this i can fully understand, since indeed something very similar already exists.

Maybe I'll make a stand-alone mod.

edit: Oh hi nice page 100 there

Anyway, just fixed some stuff:
 - onMinigameReset event (I guess it wasn't Badspot's fault..  :cookieMonster: )
 - team vehicles not respawning
 - tons of console spam from events
is this on the auto updater now?

It appears that the spectator mode activates whenever you spy on someone, is this intentional?
I'm on Gravity Cat's server so I'm assuming it's something with slayer.

Is there a way to turn off sounds for pre-round countdown

This is really the wrong thread to be discussing all this in, but do you have any suggestions on how I can make it more default-like?
The GUI looks too fancy.

Add leaders as well as better help so I know what the values in the GUI mean, especially the advanced stuff.

Version 3.7.2

Download Now

Quote from: Change Log (v3.7.2)
  • Added minigame events for manipulating round time. (Minigame => incTime, setTime)
  • Added end of round countdown.
  • Added bot settings. (Bot Damage, Bot Respawn Time, etc.)
  • Added Global-Only and Team-Only deadchat options.
  • Added "Rounds Between Fly-Throughs" option.
  • Fixed bot kills causing console spam.
  • Notification stick time for silent updates has been reduced to 10 seconds.

Check out the new poll. Would you be interested in a Slayer GUI using the new black + white theme? (like the Start Server GUI)

I find the bot re-spawn time extremely useful but with the update I can't use team chat without being in a team any longer. My server uses RP Chat and without team chat the server becomes pointless. Is there any way to re-enable it?

uh, just curious, what was the april fools day code exactly?

Will you consider a new death hider that can be checked in the team options area where the decal options and max team numbers are? It would only hide the deaths on the team who's box is checked.

uh, just curious, what was the april fools day code exactly?
When Slayer is checking for an update, if it's April 1st, it says "Game Over. Blockland has been discontinued due to legal problems. Thanks for playing. The game will now uninstall." and than after a second and a half it says "April fools!"

onminigamereset is still broken
« Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 06:25:22 PM by Megaguy2 »

I find the bot re-spawn time extremely useful but with the update I can't use team chat without being in a team any longer. My server uses RP Chat and without team chat the server becomes pointless. Is there any way to re-enable it?
Fixed in 3.7.3.

onminigamereset is still broken
I've tested this myself and have seen several servers using it. You really need to tell me more than "it's broken".

okay, well when my time limit runs out on my minigame and the minigame resets the event does not get activated.