Poll

?

84 (71.2%)
34 (28.8%)

Total Members Voted: 116

Author Topic: Slayer  (Read 208598 times)

It sounds like you didn't install it correctly. Try again and put it in Documents\Blockland\Add-Ons.
I put it in Documents\Blockland\Add-ons
But I will try it again
EDIT: I retried, still wont work. Checked console, everything seems fine
« Last Edit: June 28, 2013, 06:18:52 PM by xSetrox »

I put it in Documents\Blockland\Add-ons
But I will try it again
EDIT: I retried, still wont work. Checked console, everything seems fine
Okay, post your console log. I just tried it on a different computer and it worked.

Okay, post your console log. I just tried it on a different computer and it worked.
I attached it to this post.
By the way, I am using Linux Mint 13 Maya Cinnamon, 32-bit OS
« Last Edit: June 29, 2013, 03:42:34 PM by xSetrox »

I attached it to this post.
By the way, I am using Linux Mint 13 Maya Cinnamon, 32-bit OS
Do you even have Slayer in the right folder? It's not executing it. Then again, I've had problems with Blockland not executing some of my client sided add ons, for no reason, in the past.

Do you even have Slayer in the right folder? It's not executing it. Then again, I've had problems with Blockland not executing some of my client sided add ons, for no reason, in the past.
It's in the correct folder.
wait, you've had problems with client sided add-ons too?
Thats EXACTLY what I have right now!
How did you fix it?

Remove client_saveenvironment. It has a bug which breaks add-on loading.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 01:04:34 PM by Greek2me »

Can I have team bots?

I think it would be nice if you added events like onRoundEnd, onTeam[number]AllCPCaptured.

snip
the answer was two pages behind
silly me
« Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 07:47:36 AM by Quote Story »

Are bots able to capture the point?
And quick question, if they go over team objectives (flags, caps) will they pick it up/cap it?
yes they will

I think it would be nice if you added events like onRoundEnd, onTeam[number]AllCPCaptured.

onMinigameReset

and for CP's you could use named print bricks with numbers that change on onTeam#CPCapture and make a little more hacky system that works well.

If it's not already implemented, what about an option to hurt/kill someone if they team kill? Like freekilling in the bounty hunter gamemode. Maybe even a message you can set to display if you team kill? Also, is there a way to use events for joining teams, but not display a message in the chat?

Remove client_saveenvironment. It has a bug which breaks add-on loading.
I love you so much.
No homo.
Everything works now.
Thank you.

If it's not already implemented, what about an option to hurt/kill someone if they team kill? Like freekilling in the bounty hunter gamemode. Maybe even a message you can set to display if you team kill? Also, is there a way to use events for joining teams, but not display a message in the chat?
Never mind on the join messages thing, I overlooked the option...
What does the punish friendly fire option do? It increases respawn time right? One more thing, wasn't there an option so that when switching teams, you didn't respawn?

What does the punish friendly fire option do? It increases respawn time right? One more thing, wasn't there an option so that when switching teams, you didn't respawn?

In the Advanced tab, disabling [Teams | Punish Friendly Fire] will make friendly fire just count as normal kills. To increase respawn time after someone has teamkilled, go to the General tab, Respawn Time panel. You will see an option for it there. Not that I remember. There is an option in the script but it's not an option in the GUI.