Author Topic: look guys i'm writing too praise me - now in online pdf form and a .htm webpage  (Read 805 times)

this tells me much.

also you read 17 pages or so worth in 2 minutes?

okay I read the htm version and yeah it's genius

but the pdf file gave me gibberish bullstuff, wtf

Skimmed through it a bit. It's written a bit too informal for my taste but it holds up pretty well.

this tells me much.

also you read 17 pages or so worth in 2 minutes?
The beginning of books, research papers, etc. are supposed to have interesting hooks.  Either people will not be interested by your particular hook or you lack a hook.

I'm feeling a hook but I'm just honestly not interested in it.  I'm picking up vague interest by "daemon" and etc. but nothing really.

the way it was written is just weird and as said before it has no good hook.

Looks like you are willing to put more effort into writing than my lazy ass.

Nice story. (lol attachment)

Skimmed through it a bit. It's written a bit too informal for my taste but it holds up pretty well.
i usually write in the first person because i simply prefer informal writing. however most of the intermissions are in a third person point of view with a more formal style.

Nice story. (lol attachment)
you know it.

my wii doesn't want to put in more quotes. nick, i'll try and see if i can do something about that, thanks.

So these books have not been published, right? Is this the same thing you were doing with one of your students a while ago? I just read daemon and made the connection, so sorry if I'm wrong.