Author Topic: ADDONS NOT WORKING!!  (Read 1991 times)

my rpg from tier tactial is not working!! is there anything i can do to get them working again!!!!

Well first, calm down. Did you extract the zip? Just move the zip you download from wherever your browser saves files into addons.

ho and i forgot one thing i know how to download i have tons of awsome addons it just stopped working for some reason and i need to know how to get it working again

maybe you should be more specific on how it isn't working
maybe then we'd know what is wrong?

maybe you should be more specific on how it isn't working
maybe then we'd know what is wrong?
i don't know really i just went to make some thing and i spawned an an item but while i was going down the list it wasn't there anymore but in the addons list the download for was still there with a cheakmark on it! :/

i don't know really i just went to make some thing and i spawned an an item but while i was going down the list it wasn't there anymore but in the addons list the download for was still there with a cheakmark on it! :/

Enable it

How many addons do you have? There IS a limit, but it's pretty high.

Enable it
Did you even read? he said it had a check mark on which means its enabled

How many Add-Ons you have?

If you have a huge amount of Add-Ons enabled you'll eventually reach datablock limit, forcing the game (/engine) to disable some of your Add-Ons, even if they look enabled in your Add-Ons list.

I blame the Cookie Monster.

I blame the Cookie Monster.
That was not helpful in anyway if your going to post in help have a question or an answer or something that at least contributes to the topic

How many addons do you have? There IS a limit, but it's pretty high.
i 2 times but even after the 2 time it was still working but i got rid of alot of worthless addons after i excceded the max limet of addons that you can have the 2 time i got rid half of my addons but i know that i didn't delet it