Author Topic: My girlfriend (Section 18 NOw out!)  (Read 4662 times)


all of you guys who are waiting for my 2nd edition it will be out soon as soon as my girlfriend has her 3rd baby! kkthnx guys!


all of you guys who are waiting for my 2nd edition it will be out soon as soon as my girlfriend has her 3rd baby! kkthnx guys!

take you're time

you cant rush works of art

take you're time

you cant rush works of art

Just put her hand in warm water. I works.

take you're time

you cant rush works of art
by this rate, it'll be released by the minute if colton takes his time


he's so gifted :)))

Use an octopus.




I mean impregnate her again with it, not squeeze them out with it.

what is this I dont even....

The forget did I just read, I laughed though, xD.

by this rate, it'll be released by the minute if colton takes his time


he's so gifted :)))
such a gifted beautiful child :')))

sthis story is gayer than homesuck!!!11



Age says 7 on profile. asdf

Age says 7 on profile. asdf
So he lied about his age! What a bastard!