Author Topic: Rusty Hearts  (Read 7796 times)

some manga addicted friend.

No.

Yea, something along those lines, now how is a game as you put it "some manga addicted friend"?

(I know it wasn't you who said it, it just helps prove my point.)

No.
Neither of you seem to know what a weaboo is

A weeaboo is an non oriental who surrounds themselves in oriental things, believing that oriental stuff is superior and that they will be accepted immediately when going to japan.

No.

No.
Neither of you seem to know what a weaboo is

"Something alone those lines" should have suggested that that wasn't exactly it.

It wasn't the art that turned me off this game, but the story. But since some people here whom I hold in high regard seem to like the game I'm willing to try it.

It wasn't the art that turned me off this game, but the story. But since some people here whom I hold in high regard seem to like the game I'm willing to try it.

The controls (assuming you don't have a controller) are extremely difficult to get used to, as you move with only the arrow keys and attack with x and some other keys (I can't remember which because I play with a controller).

The controls (assuming you don't have a controller) are extremely difficult to get used to, as you move with only the arrow keys and attack with x and some other keys (I can't remember which because I play with a controller).

That does sound annoying, especially for a 3d game.

Not really, its easy to get used to. Besides during the dungeon it force locks your camera to certain angles depending on where you are.

played it during beta with tails a bit
at least initially it's way too easy :s

MUST NOT SIGN UP FOR MMO
I ALREADY HAVE OVER 10 INTERNET ACCOUNTS.

Meh, I'm getting on.

I probably should delete my Perfect world international account.

EDIT-Are you serious.
Perfect world made this?
Well then.

I probably should delete my Perfect world international account.
you have a pwi account?
i do to! :D

I had no control issues with a keyboard.

Anyways, this is kinda fun if you like mashing on your X key.

@ Everyone saying "hurr weabose":
You're loving handicapped.

the banhammer landed, everyone

When was insulting a game a bannable offense?
The Call of Duty/Minecraft gets comments like those now and then,  but there's a minimal amount of bans for those.

When was insulting a game a bannable offense?
The Call of Duty/Minecraft gets comments like those now and then,  but there's a minimal amount of bans for those.
stuffting on threads. It also depends on Badspot's mood and in a super active topic like Minecraft, Badspot probably wont catch something on page 6xx.

People have been banned for stuffting on a CoD topic.