Poll

Do you agree or not?

Yes
Kinda
Not really
No
I don't really care, i came to see the other posts
I saw a UFO.

Author Topic: Some Brain Candy to disscuss  (Read 1511 times)

Or the way your brain perceives colors could be completely different than everyone else.
Yes! That's what I was thingink about too, maybe in these different universes, people see different color outcomes.

Yes! That's what I was thingink about too, maybe in these different universes, people see different color outcomes.
An infinite number of universes would be physically impossible.  Just read my previous posts.

Also: bump.

An infinite number of universes would be physically impossible.  Just read my previous posts.

Also: bump.
How can you be sure, every atom ever know could be an individual universe, plus nobody knows that, it's an idea, I could be wrong wrong, so what, just an idea.

Ok guys, I have some brain candy, Have you wondered if each individual person lives in an different time / universe, what i'm try to explian is, Have you wondered if there was a different "you" in different parallel universes? Like one of my "clones" could be taller / shorter / younger / older / Smarter / Dumber? or like wach individual has their own parallel univers, so like you could be living in a different universe, but you react to me like you would in my universe, but react differently to the same thing in another universe, explain what you think, there's alot of thinking and predictions to be asked.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bU5AERMnLHE

Sometimes the concept of parallel dimensions really scares me. In other dimensions I've died an infinite amount of times because there are always differences. I've died every way I could have at any possible time. So how come in this dimension I haven't died at birth like I have in another, or how come I haven't died one second after birth? Two? Three? Am I going to die at any moment like I have in other realities?

Sometimes the concept of parallel dimensions really scares me. In other dimensions I've died an infinite amount of times because there are always differences. I've died every way I could have at any possible time. So how come in this dimension I haven't died at birth like I have in another, or how come I haven't died one second after birth? Two? Three? Am I going to die at any moment like I have in other realities?
no. you're stupid.

Honestly, why wonder about something like that?

Just for wondering? I guess it's plausible, and probably so. But we can't test it or anything so it's a bit silly to waste time thinking about.

Not really 'brain candy' at all.

but what if you put the cat half in box but half not in box

but what if you put the cat half in box but half not in box
then it'd be half-dead and half-alive

here's a joke that hasn't been said before

brain candy?