Author Topic: The Dust of our Honor  (Read 7137 times)

There may be a slight delay because I actually make my own maps / put my own models together. I'm making the next scene now.

Tram yourself (or your boot) into the loving door because the door killed your family and called you fat
Bash that freaking door down with your ROBOT STRENGTH!

You crash through the rusted door, as easily as expected.

You appear to be in a cbrown town system, also overgrown with foliage and a stench lingers.

« Last Edit: November 01, 2012, 07:08:52 PM by Dezcaban »

Look around the room and notice mysterious thing that wasn't there a second ago

Go down a tunnel and find a ladder.

Take the door as a shield and go down the left tunnel

Go down a tunnel and find a ladder.

None to be found.

Take the door as a shield and go down the left tunnel

On your way to the opposing tunnel, you come across a body. Bloody, suffering multiple gunshot wounds, from what it seems, produced by nontraditional pulse weaponry. Much like the rifle on your back.

A sense of anxiety takes hold, and you carry a small door with you down the tunnel.

Suddenly realize you missed something behind you

you're obviously fighting against these guys, chuck the refrigerator door at the shadow soldier behind you.

oh my god forget terrible poses incoming

A sonar alert pings a body behind you, you quickly swing around to respond.

A swift block with the door breaks the attack, you lunge for a punch.

His reactions are good, he grabs your arm...

...slam! He sucsessfully lands the crowbar onto your faceplate, you lose your balance.

Your visor gives off deathly messages as the unknown soldiers comes in for the final blow...

An unknown intervention, bolting down the tunnel, smashes the trachea of the offender, lifting him up.

Swiftly turning around, he slams the offender onto his knee, effectively shattering his spine. He rolls off lifelessly.

And that's that.

Ask him what the forget's going on.