Earth 5.0 - Welcome to Terra (discussion)

Poll

What do you think of Earth 6.0, hosted by Gojira?

Do it
9 (75%)
Don't do it
3 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Earth 5.0 - Welcome to Terra (discussion)  (Read 148584 times)

by god

We just want Cadeltau back, it's ridiculous that you guys want it so much.

We just want Cadeltau back, it's ridiculous that you guys want it so much.
We don't like facepalm and I want the land. because if you haven't noticed facepalm is a gigantic idiot.

We don't like facepalm and I want the land. because if you haven't noticed facepalm is a gigantic idiot.
Jesus Christ.
He's not a bad guy.
What do you have against him.
Let's not let this ruin our broship.

Jesus Christ.
He's not a bad guy.
What do you have against him.
Let's not let this ruin our broship.
Yeah
I still respect Battle as a coolbro

He does everything at the wrong time and then plays dumb about it. I offered 750,000 (P.S. That a stuffload of cash you dunce) for a small piece of land and he didn't sell it because deserts are supposedly the best area for a military.

Bombers have dropped their payloads and are returning to base.

Losses-
3 micronuclear bombers.

He does everything at the wrong time and then plays dumb about it. I offered 750,000 (P.S. That a stuffload of cash you dunce) for a small piece of land and he didn't sell it because deserts are supposedly the best area for a military.
I didn't say they were the best possible millitary area ever, I'm saying GT can adapt the best with a desert.
Also, I just don't want to sell my country. I like it.

Well, it isn't yours anymore, You shouldn't have 2 countries. The USSR is holding back from the Assault.

Also
Irajinia has been supplying Cadeltau with body armor and weaponry, and Irajinia has mass drivers and lasers, and faster-than-light drives.

Nope, no one has faster-than-light drives, rule #8. Also, Cadeltau isn't a country anymore, the land belongs to the USSR.

|GARRCIAN MILITARY BASE: LOCATION: IRAJ3I!Kgo|
”Kuuntele, kommunistisiä joukkoja on olemassa saapuva. Meidät luultaisiin tekevän ne vieraamme”.
”Oi todella, Sjord, ne ovat ei ne joka kokeile lovingiin murhaa liittolaiset muutamaa kuukauttamme sitten”?
”Täällä ne tulevat, sulkevat jo”.
Ten USSRV Troops approach the base.
"Hallo! Wir haben um noch 20 Männer, hungrig und kalt. Werden Sie uns hinein lassen“?
"Uh, yeah, uh, do you speak common?"
"Ja. We have around 20 more men. We need food and shelter. Will you let us in?"
"Sure," the guard says with a worried tremble in his voice.

So far 30 troops are in my base near the border of Irajinia.

Nope, no one has faster-than-light drives, rule #8. Also, Cadeltau isn't a country anymore, the land belongs to the USSR.
Since when?

Wait, so you blew the hell out of Cadeltau and now you want it so bad?
I'm confused :s
It's the colony also, Antares made an accident while making it. Cadeltau is the colony but it's war damaged so KBTU is heavily supporting it.

How the forget did we get here without FTL drives?

Irajinian scouts have noticed a small camp on the border, and a squad of 20 Delta Force troops has been dispatched to deal with the threat.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2011, 10:10:01 PM by Gojira »

If you're wondering, the USSRV troops speak German because they're from a country that spoke German at one point.