Poll

What do you think of Earth 6.0, hosted by Gojira?

Do it
9 (75%)
Don't do it
3 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Earth 5.0 - Welcome to Terra (discussion)  (Read 154691 times)

Ready the missiles. K'real hive approaching.

Lol there's no K'real hive

Anyway, Tharsha has decided on its course of action. It will remain in orbit of Terra. The mothership will act as its base of operations and it will mine natural satellites in orbit.

Lol there's no K'real hive

Anyway, Tharsha has decided on its course of action. It will remain in orbit of Terra. The mothership will act as its base of operations and it will mine natural satellites in orbit.
Infestation swarm?
Was that broadcasted?

i blo up the planet with my kaboom bomb

I mean your course of action.

Oh, no no no

I'm just gonna use the mothership as my nation. I'll get natural resources from mining lunar objects.

K'rael infestors fire on the cities of Terra, destroying blocks at a time and dooming them to infection.

i blo up the planet with my kaboom bomb

forget

Oh, no no no

I'm just gonna use the mothership as my nation. I'll get natural resources from mining lunar objects.
k.
K'rael infestors fire on the cities of Terra, destroying blocks at a time and dooming them to infection.
The Resistance shall fight back.

Well since you don't have a space fleet and I'm bombarding you from space and infecting cities by the 100s of blocks I don't see how you're going to fight back, but feel free to try.

Tharsha looks on from orbit as swarms of k'real converge on the planet. Video feed is broadcasted throughout the mothership and popcorn is delivered to all peoples.

The video feed is sent to Terra so that people can watch their impending doom.

Tharsha looks on from orbit as swarms of k'real converge on the planet. Video feed is broadcasted throughout the mothership and popcorn is delivered to all peoples.

The video feed is sent to Terra so that people can watch their impending doom.
Are you really letting us die. :c

Quick, to the missiles!

The mothership sends a message to the Terra, "Don't worry we have a plan."

A fleet of shieldings flies over to the mothership in orbit

and converges into a massive thumbs up sign before returning to guarding the infestors.

The mothership sends a message to the Terra, "Don't worry we have a plan."
We're gonna get kicked by Antares after this.
...If we do, just a pre-kick forget you to Wizzeh.

I pulled my PMC-590 off my back. Everybody wore gas masks, the walls sealed.
A fleet of shieldings flies over to the mothership in orbit

and converges into a massive thumbs up sign before returning to guarding the infestors.
I want to kill you now.

The mothership sends several missiles to Terra and they explode in the upper atmosphere as a giant trollface before dissipating.

We're gonna get kicked by Antares after this.
...If we do, just a pre-kick forget you to Wizzeh.

I pulled my PMC-590 off my back. Everybody wore gas masks, the walls sealed.I want to kill you now.

It's not like any of this is actually happening.