Poll

What do you think of Earth 6.0, hosted by Gojira?

Do it
9 (75%)
Don't do it
3 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Earth 5.0 - Welcome to Terra (discussion)  (Read 154744 times)

Irajinia begins strengthening what little of its military force is left.

Army engineers are staying in Irajinia to aid in restoration. The process is thought to take 3 years, during this we will be repairing all of the infrastructure civilian and military installations.

No but seriously did you fund the rebels?
;> it worked out really well for us lol!

;> it worked out really well for us lol!

Because Nivug totally has the economy to support a bunch of rebels in a larger country.

Because Nivug totally has the economy to support a bunch of rebels in a larger country.
Our economy is stuff, that's not stopping us from donating old military material that we're phasing out of service.

Because tharsha has been so kind to give us some new tanks and guns and cool shooty things :)

oh god damn

now that the rebels have mostly surrendered (there's a few small patches of resistance), we've got NIVUG to worry about?

loving HELL.

Because tharsha has been so kind to give us some new tanks and guns and cool shooty things :)
Tharsha doesn't exist according to the rule that says you can't have space ship high tech stuff.

Tharsha doesn't exist according to the rule that says you can't have space ship high tech stuff.

Whoa whoa whoa I didn't supply Nivug stuff and if I did lol sorry

And I pmed Antares to make sure it was ok before I joined. Anyway

Tharsha news

The Commissariat reports that Tharsha has been blacked out for two weeks communications wise and it nearly shat bricks when it saw the war reports. One particularly surprised commissar stated,"holy forget get your stuff together."

Tharsha has decided to remain completely neutral in theis conflict and has decided that it will focus on it's stuff in space. It will be expanding it's industrial capacity and will be building several factories that will construct military hardware. It will also be constructing hangar bays and transports capable of carrying this hardware.

Our scientific outpost on the moon has discovered a new highly efficient and advanced active solar system. This system in able to take 86% of the sunlight captured and convert it to energy. This energy is converted to radiowaves and beamed to another destination where it is reconverted to energy. More testing will be required.

oh god damn

now that the rebels have mostly surrendered (there's a few small patches of resistance), we've got NIVUG to worry about?

loving HELL.
Well, the rebels came up to us and ask really nicely and said please so we said ok
Whoa whoa whoa I didn't supply Nivug stuff and if I did lol sorry
I'm a protectorate of yours silly.

Dont worry guys, we've cut off all communication from this silly deal, The rebels are in our hands now.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 08:15:46 AM by battlebrain »

is battle brain going all "LOL OEN BOOLET DESTROY REVOLUTION LOL."

Fockewolfe is still recovering, we aren't getting in any wars.

The funerals aren't even over.