9 (2.9%)
Morrowind
37 (12%)
Oblivion
69 (22.3%)
Skyrim
188 (60.8%)

Total Members Voted: 309

Author Topic: The Elder Scrolls Megathread  (Read 566107 times)

Black Market looks like a super awesome power.

Stupid arrow distance limit

Makes long distance kills not fun.

Skyrim won't play sounds from my headphones, when jacked directly into my computer. Any ideas why this might be?

I'm concerned about the TES:O sneaking skill. What if you're in a world with millions of people and all of them are sneaking after someone? TES isn't TES if you're not alone. My biggest worry though is that if i get the game, will i have a friend to play with?
« Last Edit: February 25, 2013, 01:00:48 PM by Tonkka² »

You know, one big server is stupid.

You know, one big server is stupid.
Of course it is, and the system to filter players is pretty dumb. Why would i put my guild over my friends? That is handicapped. That is like going to school instead of going over to a friends house. In school you do some handicapped chores, and if you don't keep going there you're going to get kicked out and wont get the benefits of a school education anymore. At friends house you're just having fun and games. I also hope that they wont filter the visible players in a way that certain players can see other players that other players can't. Its going to be one big hell. Only reason i like the Elder Scrolls Online thingie is that it seems like the only TES game so far where they have really boosted the animations and other cosmetics. Perhaps this time we will actually have a going through doors animation.

Multiplayer TES would only work moderately well as a co-op campaign, and even that's a stretch.

I have a major feeling TES:O is going to pander to the mainstream MMORPG audience and not the elder scrolls fans, too :l
« Last Edit: February 25, 2013, 01:17:09 PM by IkeTheGeneric »

Multiplayer TES would only work moderately well as a co-op campaign, and even that's a stretch.

I have a major feeling TES:O is going to pander to the mainstream MMORPG audience and not the elder scrolls fans, too :l

Co-op TES would be hilarious. I can just see two kleptomaniacs fighting over who gets to steal what from the dining table. Or arguing over who gets to use the workbench first. Perhaps yelling at each other when they inevitably accidently hit each other.

Co-op TES would be hilarious. I can just see two kleptomaniacs fighting over who gets to steal what from the dining table. Or arguing over who gets to use the workbench first. Perhaps yelling at each other when they inevitably accidently hit each other.
Race to kill Nazeem! Race to grab all the loot! Race on top of the throat of the world! Race to...

Of course it is, and the system to filter players is pretty dumb. Why would i put my guild over my friends? That is handicapped. That is like going to school instead of going over to a friends house. In school you do some handicapped chores, and if you don't keep going there you're going to get kicked out and wont get the benefits of a school education anymore. At friends house you're just having fun and games. I also hope that they wont filter the visible players in a way that certain players can see other players that other players can't. Its going to be one big hell. Only reason i like the Elder Scrolls Online thingie is that it seems like the only TES game so far where they have really boosted the animations and other cosmetics. Perhaps this time we will actually have a going through doors animation.
or maybe you form a guild with your friends so you all play and have fun together? what kind of stuff guilds do you join lol

New graphics card. I intend to mod the forget out of Skyrim. Throw all your graphics overhaul mods at me, I can take it.

or maybe you form a guild with your friends so you all play and have fun together? what kind of stuff guilds do you join lol
Obviously i don't have enough friends who would be playing this game to make a guild, if it has some damn limitations with creating one like Runescape's clan creation requiring 5 people to start a clan.

Skyrim won't play sounds from my headphones, when jacked directly into my computer. Any ideas why this might be?
Plug them in before Skyrim starts.

I have issues changing my laptop volume from the keyboard while Skyrim is on.

why would you play with someone you can't get along with

from what ive seen guilds are supposed to be pretty important, like corporations in EVE
your friends ARE your corp in eve. you play with them 90% of the time