9 (2.9%)
Morrowind
37 (12%)
Oblivion
69 (22.3%)
Skyrim
188 (60.8%)

Total Members Voted: 309

Author Topic: The Elder Scrolls Megathread  (Read 540089 times)

You got the 10000th post, you lucky duck.

fitting that its my topic then

you guys remember narfi from skyrim? the homeless guy who's off his bucket and wants his sister reyda home or whatever? well you get a hit to do on him for the dark brotherhood
and if you get reyda's necklace but tell narfi she'll be home soon
he'll thank you with human flesh and a daedra heart
ingredients used to summon the dark brotherhood
this implies narfi called the hit on himself

:(

you guys remember narfi from skyrim? the homeless guy who's off his bucket and wants his sister reyda home or whatever? well you get a hit to do on him for the dark brotherhood
and if you get reyda's necklace but tell narfi she'll be home soon
he'll thank you with human flesh and a daedra heart
ingredients used to summon the dark brotherhood
this implies narfi called the hit on himself

:(
You need human flesh, a skeleton, a human heart, and a dagger rubbed with nightshade petals.
So maybe not.
Also:
The player can then return the necklace to Narfi at his broken-down home across the river, and either tell him the truth, or tell him Reyda said she'd be back soon. Either way, the player will receive three random, rare ingredients, and Narfi will for the most part remain the same.

You need human flesh, a skeleton, a human heart, and a dagger rubbed with nightshade petals.
So maybe not.
the man doesn't have all his apples in his basket so perhaps he doesn't know?

Man 2 is now officially titled lore master of this thread. He should be addressed as such in any further posts.

Not because of his last post specifically, I just know that he knows a lot about the lore.

I started my Dumner character yesterday.

Assassins, bitches.

No DLC for PC for a month.

forget this madness.

Man 2 is now officially titled lore master of this thread. He should be addressed as such in any further posts.

Not because of his last post specifically, I just know that he knows a lot about the lore.
Anybody that's spent 150+ hours of the game would know that, plus www.uesp.net You can literally find out just about anything about the series there.

Ooga booga

Let it be known that on this day, the 29th of Evening Star 4E201, the Bosmer known as Faendal was felled by a bandit's arrow in valiant defense of the property of Lakeview Manor, and its inhabitants.

Faendal was a close friend and a trusted steward of the manor, and will be sorely missed.

rip in piece

Oh lord he's my steward at Lakeview Manor too

This is a bad omen for me
« Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 09:11:39 PM by Katamari007 »

Does anybody wield a shield called Targe of the Blooded, 'cause I do.

Does anybody wield a shield called Targe of the Blooded, 'cause I do.
I kept it as a curiosity, but only since I'm an assassin. It's mounted in my basement with two steel battleaxes.
[img width=1500 ]http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/884096207792934025/6B31179C599BBF54DA6145C1837D9AB64B1C74E7/[/img]

Ooga booga
You killed Veezara.
You fiend.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 02:50:51 PM by Man 2 »

Its actually pretty awesome that there is the option to kill the DB rather than join them.

Its actually pretty awesome that there is the option to kill the DB rather than join them.
But they give you money D:

I found a mod that will make Skyrim run faster but it no work;c
I might have to redownload it.

But they give you money D:
I'm not saying I kill the DB, in fact I love the brotherhood. I just like that they bothered to put in the option.