9 (2.9%)
Morrowind
37 (12%)
Oblivion
69 (22.3%)
Skyrim
188 (60.8%)

Total Members Voted: 309

Author Topic: The Elder Scrolls Megathread  (Read 539134 times)

Is anyone willing to have a group on ESO? I'm only level 5 and I need help badly lol
I'm a level 30 something Daggerfall Covenant wizard (uses bow and sword+shield though) char. That's a little bit overkill to help you out.
What faction and class are you? I would gladly create a second character on a different faction to play in a group.
I do play on the EU megaserver though, so if you're on the US one of us will have to setup to play on the opposite server.

I'm very glad there seems to be at least one more ESO player on the forums who sees this topic. Would be great to get teams or even a guild if there were enough of us.

I play ESO but it seems not many here really favor ESO lol so i just stay quiet most of the time.
I'm a Veteran rank 3 Nightblade from the Ebonheart Pact.

I play ESO but it seems not many here really favor ESO lol so i just stay quiet most of the time.
I'm a Veteran rank 3 Nightblade from the Ebonheart Pact.
You tested out Craglorn yet?

I'd like to play ESO but my internet is so outrageously indecisive that I can't really commit to an online game, especially one that I pay for.

In other news I've got at least 600+ hours of skyrim played on console and since getting it on PC and finally accessing mods I've clocked in another 120 hours.
I know this game better than I know my family lol.

I'd like to play ESO but my internet is so outrageously indecisive that I can't really commit to an online game, especially one that I pay for.
That's a shame.
I'm annoyed that I've been busy with other games and now exams, so I've not played as much as I'd like.
Which always gives you a feeling of a hole slowing burning in your pocket.

Got the game updating now, but since I've not played in a while it's taking it's sweet time.

I'm a level 30 something Daggerfall Covenant wizard (uses bow and sword+shield though) char. That's a little bit overkill to help you out.
What faction and class are you? I would gladly create a second character on a different faction to play in a group.
I do play on the EU megaserver though, so if you're on the US one of us will have to setup to play on the opposite server.

I'm very glad there seems to be at least one more ESO player on the forums who sees this topic. Would be great to get teams or even a guild if there were enough of us.
I'm in the Ebonheart Pact, and I believe I'm a dragon knight? That might be it. He prefers two handed weapons
I might be able to play with you once I get off of work here, but it might be super late on Europe over there lol

You tested out Craglorn yet?
I ran around the first town to gather resources but that's about it haha my friends apparently found a way to grind on the new bosses and flew up the vet ranks.

the dragonborn comes in many shapes and sizes

So I just got this game (thanks dooble!), and it's pretty fun so far.

I'm stuck though, I went into Alvir's (the blacksmith (don't remember if that's his name..?)) house after coming back from white run, and his family is attacking and killing me.

Wat do.

So I just got this game (thanks dooble!), and it's pretty fun so far.

I'm stuck though, I went into Alvir's (the blacksmith (don't remember if that's his name..?)) house after coming back from white run, and his family is attacking and killing me.

Wat do.
Uh, maybe load back a save, or exit and sheathe your weapons. You may have trespassed or stolen something by accident. If so a guard should turn up and attempt to arrest you. Either pay the fine or get arrested. Both will jump you to Whiterun, but being arrested places you in jail where you can attempt to escape, risky at low level with low sneak and pickpocket, or you go to sleep whereby you lose a bunch of experience towards your next skill level in numerous skills. The fine just costs money if you have it.

does anyone know why skyrim won't launch with SKSE and SkyUI installed

More information please?

Are you launching from SkyrimLauncher.exe or skse_loader.exe?

Are you launching from SkyrimLauncher.exe or skse_loader.exe?
skse_loader.exe. After that didn't work I tried every launch option and none of them seem to work either
I also tried running it as administrator and that did the same thing

More information please?
Two mods I downloaded for Skyrim, when I launch Skyrim it opens a small black box which immediately disappears. I thought maybe it just took a few seconds to start up but it just closes the game completely right after
« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 01:30:05 AM by Bahamut »

I know the mods lol. I meant more if you had more mods. post your papyrus log etc.