Conquer Concussion

Author Topic: Conquer Concussion  (Read 1566 times)

I've been playing halo wars and decided,with so many UNSC Marines crawling up my ass,i should make something about it.

First.

The basic buildings and planets -

Turret - Standard turret. Shoots things at a medium range.

Upgraded Turrets

Mortar Turret - Decreased range but increased damage against everything but aircraft and spaceships.

Railgun - High range and very good damage and piercing. It's weak though.

Gutaranga X45 Minigun - Called the Guta. It's devestating against infantry,decent range and chips smally away at aircraft and vehicle.

Contra Focus Blast - CFB Turret. Shoots all the way into space,devestating the local spaceship. Unable to fire upon infantry and vehicle,but aircraft is ok.

Buildings

Recruitment and Training Center - Or barracks. Trains the local population of the current planet it's on,with some of your homeworld troops mixed in.

Reactor and Research Laboratory - Or lab. Increases a tech level and can make upgrades.

Hangar - Makes and ships out spaceships and aircraft.

Command Center - The thingy you start with. Must be had on a planet for you to build.

Planets

Iraddic - Planet homeworld to Urak. They are weak,stringy worms as long as 4 feet. Can twist and contort with other Urak to make a strong unit. (see: halo hunters)

Guoh - By now i'm just hitting my head on the keyboard to make names.
Guoh is home to Rajii. They are weak,but incredibly fast,making them ideal scouts to send stronger units to. Also,their weapons are unmatchable by any infantry. (psst,their weapons are horrible.)

Jaaayu - UGUU? Home to Hydras, a long hovering serpent 3 feet long. Lunges at prey and pierces through them,then wraps around them,ultimately finishing the prey by stabbing it in the spinal cord with it's head.
Can also control the unit afterwords.

Kuna - OH GOD WHY! The most hostile planet holding the most hostile life form - Crauken. It is a giant leech that is able to pierce pure skin and muscle and eat your brain out. Harmless against any kind of vehicle,though.

Suu - Uguu? The sun that helps these planets survive...or die. Every time i see fit,a vote will be launched to for Suu to nearly go nova,however since the Suu are controlled by transgalactic beings,it will change direction of that nova power and blast a planet. The planet's ok,and 20 units of any kind of that planet will be incinerated. Any ships i see fit also get blasted - but for every ship i blast, i lost a ship - or 5 vehicles.

Ally or destroy. It's all up to you.

Urak can form into a form of your choice,but the time it takes to make it will add up eventually on your population. It takes days to make a huge and all powerful form. This is not suggested.

Depending on size and mass,Urak can be a jack of all trades depending on what shape they are and their mass.

Rajii are self explanatory.

Hydras are somewhat good against vehicles and are instagib against a single infantry unit - even being able to work as a parasite on them. Hydras can and usually will rebel against their leading faction.

Crauken are instagib against infantry and balls to it everything else.

Get to it! No humans because shut up.

it's edit time
 Contra XL Suu Cannon - Has (almost) the power of a Suu Nova. Can kill 10 units instantly,vehicle,ship,aircraft,infantry. Keep in mind every ship costs you a ship.
more edits bro

Costs for random stuff vary upon planet metals and randomosity. All factions start with 1bil

All factions must be custom named and must choose a color. They are created by the controllers of Suu and a lab and command center will be placed on a planet of their choosing.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2011, 04:52:46 AM by kanew2000 »

Reserved for maybe damage charts. Anyone who complains is star fish.

Sounds fun :P

Faction: Imperioids
Color: Red
Planet:Iraddic

Sounds fun :P

Faction: Imperioids
Color: Red
Planet:Iraddic
All colonies except for brain eating tapeworm are neutral to you. Feel free to visit,and only moneymaking things may be built. (Make up a way to make money. There's no set way.)

Faction: Krone
Color: Dark Red
Planet: Kuna

I'll make money through trade and agriculture
Making a planetary market and farms :P

Oh and mines for metals, metalloids, and other underground resources.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2011, 09:51:23 PM by Kill All »

You should add some physical desriptions of the planets to determine: defensibility, atmosphere (are there any toxic gases poisonous to certain species causing them to wear special suits ?, Is it an ocean planet? Is it one big ball of clouds and dust? Etc.)

:P

You should add some physical desriptions of the planets to determine: defensibility, atmosphere (are there any toxic gases poisonous to certain species causing them to wear special suits ?, Is it an ocean planet? Is it one big ball of clouds and dust? Etc.)

:P
All pressure systems on all planets except brain eating tapeworm are going to crush you do to pressure. Suits are needed on all except tapeworm.

Imagine the planet. All water is below the surface. Kill All's planet requires a tank of air,and all native soldiers/refugees/somestuff need methane tanks to breathe except on their home planet.

Faction: Krone
Color: Dark Red
Planet: Kuna

Kuna? Okay,good luck. forget stuff up.

Now that my economy is in order :P a barracks would be the best thing to buld next

Now that my economy is in order :P a barracks would be the best thing to buld next
Area of your planet space taken up: 3/30. This is the amount of space you are limited to on a planet.

Barracks complete.

Build hangar.
Train Inflitration/Assassination Units

Hmmm not that much action here :/

Hmmm not that much action here :/
You're the only active person.