Author Topic: Edgeless Computer Monitors?  (Read 9020 times)

The "chunky edge" is called a bezel.

mine dont have an edge, it is rounded but, SLIGHTLY

well how close together do you need multiple screens?
for a desktop its pointless. and for a game..... well only flight simulators are fun to play multiple screens. and they arent THAT fun of games anyways

I haven't found a single edgeless monitor ANYWHERE.  I don't mean almost edgeless, I mean literally edgeless.  I want to put 6 monitors together in a sort panoramic view for gaming, but all leading-brand monitors have chunky edges around the sides, which would totally ruin the look I'm going for.  Any place/ideas to get some?

Don't you have like, the worst PC in the world?

well how close together do you need multiple screens?
for a desktop its pointless. and for a game..... well only flight simulators are fun to play multiple screens. and they arent THAT fun of games anyways
Flight sims and racing sims pretty much.

Stuff like FPS, its too much and RTS its useless.

you could always rip the stuff off.

There isn't any risk of loving up the monitor or anything at all.

I honestly don't want. My dad has a Compy with 2 monitors, And I don't like it.

There isn't any risk of loving up the monitor or anything at all.
Lol'd

Looks like the control room on the Enterprise
:o do want

Flight sims and racing sims pretty much.

Stuff like FPS, its too much and RTS its useless.

I can see it being really useful for MMOs like WoW. More screen space that doesn't obstruct the game itself is handy.

I can see it being really useful for MMOs like WoW. More screen space that doesn't obstruct the game itself is handy.
Yeah, especially if you have a stuff ton of ui mods that show different stuff for raids and the like.

but wivout the eges all the yummi goodeness will fall outs
:c

First of all, you got to have a GOOD graphics card too run at least 3 monitors?
What graphics card do you have

You actually need more than one graphics cards to run three monitors.

Unless they have cards that are made for using more than 2.

Oh yeah, WoW for sure and any MMO that has an Add-On system with a bunch of interface junk.