Author Topic: Particle Acceleration  (Read 6167 times)

Then go to Russia and insult their cheese.

But then the giant vacum cleaner wont go bye bye.

Splitting atoms does not cause a nuclear explosion. Splitting atoms releases energy. When this energy is compacted into a small space by TNT, the energy gets released all at ounce. Thus making a nuclear explosion.

they do stupid things like shooting things together to get positivly charged electrons and negativly chagred protons
and yes, they do exist.... goodbye chemisty...

I hope everyone knows that the particle accelerator being built under France has the potential to create a small black hole and destroy the solar system.

They are continuing due the fact that the chance isn't high enough....If there is something that involves a chance of the earth being destroyed, I don't want to know about it.  :(

Well if it involves the world being destroyed I should probably back up my computer xD

But seriously, how big is this 'small black hole', and what is the chance if it's 'not high enough' as a risk to warrant stopping?

Back on topic. for those of you who can't understand what he wants, he wants to know how to make a particle get gradually faster, to accelerate.

We no very little of blackholes. Some scientists beleive matter can be destroyed in a black hole. So even a small one could destroy the solar system. Basicly sqeezing the matter of our solar system out of existance.

I thought nothing could be destoryed, just broke down.

Black holes are like that. They kill physics  :cookieMonster:

they do stupid things like shooting things together to get positivly charged electrons and negativly chagred protons
and yes, they do exist.... goodbye chemisty...

Antimatter, It'll fuel your car! Antimatter + matter = BOOM!!!!!!!

Plazma fuels some space vehicles. It works by useing a magnet on the plazma causeing it to shoot out the engine. Thus pushing the craft through space, very slowly though.

Antimatter, It'll fuel your car! Antimatter + matter = BOOM!!!!!!!
It'll fuel your car while your car starts to be converted into energy and explode. The ten seconds of existing car might be worth it before you explode/dissolve/etc.

Well if it involves the world being destroyed I should probably back up my computer xD

But seriously, how big is this 'small black hole'
A few million billion miles radius perhaps?

More Like:
1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 Light Years (Radius)