8/10
7/10
6/10
5/10
4/10
3/10
2/10
1/10

Author Topic: CrazyCommandoGui's Ussr APP :D  (Read 4243 times)

I like your oven idea, so I'm going to steal it.  :cookieMonster:

well it was worth the try i think i join everybodu and build a cathedral :D or something else

It's so hard to appease the great USSR isn't it?  :cookieMonster:

i dont have much motivation to take the weeks of making something very good

I agree with Face on this one.

I won't be unclear and illusive about this. (from an outside opinion) There are alot of vacant areas, and not enough good solid structure inside, you could add more furniture, but overall the whole thing is not as interesting as the other applications that USSR has accepted. I'd say if you keep trying you might be able to get in.

your always welcome into TBC ;)

I won't be unclear and illusive about this. (from an outside opinion) There are alot of vacant areas, and not enough good solid structure inside, you could add more furniture, but overall the whole thing is not as interesting as the other applications that USSR has accepted. I'd say if you keep trying you might be able to get in.
i thought so i just gave it a shot to see what your reactions will be ,but right now im working on a castle that will be very big :D yay still making the stupid walls though and grinch im in tbc :D tonce accepted me with the prototype of this house i made in a different server

best game of checkers ever there.
no one can ever jump the other guy