Author Topic: Secret Mountain Fort Awesome - WHAT THE forget IS THIS stuff!?  (Read 8738 times)

i watched til 17 seconds
then I closed the tab

what the forget did i just watch



edit: good thing I don't have CN
« Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 03:00:44 AM by Cybertails1998 »

i watched til 17 seconds
then I closed the tab

what the forget did i just watch
a huge piece of stuff.


It's not worse than Johnny Test.
lolno, johnny test was a little better then this piece of stuff.

that's actually a show I used to watch when I was 8
you could actually laugh with it a little

but what about that crap called problem solverz or something

I hate it. I just hate it.
Problem solverz?
If i had a dollar for every dislike on that show.

lolno, johnny test was a little better then this piece of stuff.

You remember Dexter's Lab?

...yeah... you remember Dexter's Lab.  They tried to remake Dexter as a cool kid.  forget society.

You remember Dexter's Lab?

...yeah... you remember Dexter's Lab.  They tried to remake Dexter as a cool kid.  forget society.

lol, true

It's up to people like us that can see through hollow, sub-par bullstuff that the stupid people get fed. People who know a good show when they see one, people who can put an end to this ridiculous cancer taking over our airspace.

Make everyone proud, stop this slow descent into the void...

It's not worse than Johnny Test.

Both shows are equally bad, Johnny Test is just more annoying with the constant use of sound effects.

this show is so bad that it made me laugh enough to stop my heart for three seconds

Heh, that Problem Solverz bullstuff only lasted for like 5 episodes.

Our only sanctuary left: Adventure Time and Regular Show

Heh, that Problem Solverz bullstuff only lasted for like 5 episodes.

Our only sanctuary left: Adventure Time and Regular Show
And those two shows got cancelled because the ratings were too low because of stupid children.

Just watch.

And those two shows got cancelled because the ratings were too low because of stupid children.

Just watch.

What are you talking about? They just started new seasons.

And those two shows got cancelled because the ratings were too low because of stupid children.

Just watch.

What? They are the only ratings from shows CN are getting.

And those two shows got cancelled because the ratings were too low because of stupid children.

Just watch.
both are still going strong

Has Naked Animals been renewed for a second season yet? Because if that happens I will loose my faith in humanity.
>CN makes show you don't like >lose faith in humanity