Poll

FOOF

ggggggggggg
9 (32.1%)
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
19 (67.9%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Author Topic: David's VTOL contest - Now with 73.925% More flying cars!  (Read 19839 times)

ahh I was just unbanned from the forums. Finally

So I guess I loose because everyone thinks my models sucks and I restored my computer right when I got banned and lost my heli. I can redo it but I won't be able to do that till tomarrow. That is when I have fall break.

You didn't lose... you're still here lol.

Remake it or make a better one. :P

Will I have enough time to remake it facepalm? How much time do we have left anyway?

Instead of getting a game for $50, can't we just have the 50?

Instead of getting a game for $50, can't we just have the 50?
Erm, I dunno if that's legal :/

Erm, I dunno if that's legal :/
What? I think he means, do you have paypal? Or something like that?

But I'm fine with $50 worth of steam gifts. :u

I am helping someone else right now so I don't think I am going to redo it and I don't really need the game. I have over 25 games on steam and that is all I really want. So TheKhoz hope you have fun with that new game.

Alright, I believe that poll goes up tomorrow. ;D

Alright, I believe that poll goes up tomorrow. ;D
Yes.
I just feel like someone will enter tomorrow right as I set up the polls.

Hm.

Yeah, maybe if I added the results of the two? But that wouldn't be far.
So I'll do that. Thanks.
Fair? This contest isn't fair. Theres two entries from one person, and one from one person, the odds of Pi winning is much bigger just because he has two options that are both good. I want the 2nd one to win, cause it doesn't suck like the first one and the car I haven't tried.
I knew this contest wouldn't get far. three entries, two from the same person.

Fair? This contest isn't fair. Theres two entries from one person, and one from one person, the odds of Pi winning is much bigger just because he has two options that are both good. I want the 2nd one to win, cause it doesn't suck like the first one and the car I haven't tried.
Actually, CC just quit, plus if you haven't tried the car and you haven't tired CC's why would you expect mine to suck but his to not?

it's totally fair. maybe people should stop sucking richards and learn how to make mods so they can enter things like this. if this were a minecraft contest, there would be 50 entries minimum guaranteed. not only did pi go out of his way to make one, but he made another AND released both. I completely backed out of this because pi showed that he actually went through with a request by someone, twice. the fact that pi actively works on things for this game and releases them makes him worthy of the prize.

it's totally fair. maybe people should stop sucking richards and learn how to make mods so they can enter things like this. if this were a minecraft contest, there would be 50 entries minimum guaranteed. not only did pi go out of his way to make one, but he made another AND released both. I completely backed out of this because pi showed that he actually went through with a request by someone, twice. the fact that pi actively works on things for this game and releases them makes him worthy of the prize.
True but for a contest in some general, it wouldn't seem fair. But I guess its a win-win, Pi gets $50 and we get his toys.