Author Topic: {EC} Engineering Core - Early Restart!  (Read 3485 times)

Anyways, if you haven't notice, the clan site has been updated, and I'm also thinking of plans for {EC} in Minecraft. Right now, I am going to start making a town so that we all can hang and hopefully start getting some motivation going on around here.
Sounds legit bro, Hey sorry i havn't been very active school work always keeps people busy these days >:\ but hey I'll try and make time to come to the minecraft server and check it out. Thanks Killer!

Sounds legit bro, Hey sorry i havn't been very active school work always keeps people busy these days >:\ but hey I'll try and make time to come to the minecraft server and check it out. Thanks Killer!

I'm hoping having a Minecraft server for the clan will stir up some motivation to do Blockland stuff. To be honest, I think it might be working.

Also, my interest in Minecraft has increased dramatically. I think a official {EC} server is in order Maybe an official branch for Minecraft too...

I'm hoping having a Minecraft server for the clan will stir up some motivation to do Blockland stuff. To be honest, I think it might be working.

Also, my interest in Minecraft has increased dramatically. I think a official {EC} server is in order Maybe an official branch for Minecraft too...
I'm with ya brother...

how can I join your clan? :panda:

how can I join your clan? :panda:
Check the "Apps" section monday.