Author Topic: God damnit Cartoon Network, why?  (Read 7998 times)

Damnit. Even spongebob has gone to hell, the old guy left and they decided to forget up the animations and lighting, as well as it's lost all of it's humor.
this.

Damnit. Even spongebob has gone to hell, the old guy left and they decided to forget up the animations and lighting, as well as it's lost all of it's humor.

They also seem to forget that it's supposed to be underwater.

It's funny because they were making fun of internet memes, not using them.

It's funny because they were making fun of internet memes, not using them.

True.

It's funny because they were making fun of internet memes, not using them.

The point everyone seems to be missing

They are actually mocking the internet in a sense if you actually watch the skit thoroughly.

I found it pretty funny at some points.

maddox was right.

when you popularize dumb bullstuff like internet memes, the media and television producers pick up on it and make it all you ever see.

nicely done guys.

well then again this might just be a rare instance.

but if I ever see spongebob or some popular cartoon character with a trollface on national television I'll probably sell my TV.
This is the first time in a long time I've ever seen memes on TV, now stop making this a bigger deal than it is.

Buuut, all the little friends that watch Cartoon Network won't know that they're making fun of memes. They will think that they are using the memes. So they'll start saying it at their school then the whole school says it then a person changes schools and then infects that school and the contagion spreads.

I hate the two general aopinions about this.
To the people saying it wasn't good that they took internet stuff off the internet, you are handicapped hipsters, these things were never funny, you are saying that they were but now that they have been revealed to the general public they aren't.

To the people saying it was funny, this stuff was never funny.

I hate the two general aopinions about this.
To the people saying it wasn't good that they took internet stuff off the internet, you are handicapped hipsters, these things were never funny, you are saying that they were but now that they have been revealed to the general public they aren't.

To the people saying it was funny, this stuff was never funny.

I'm glad you said these are opinions because I disagree.

i actually found that rather funny
lighten the forget up. "oh no memes gone mainstream better bitch on the internet for a few hours"

i actually found that rather funny
lighten the forget up. "oh no memes gone mainstream better bitch on the internet for a few hours"

OH forget MEMES

Most of the "oh no memes will go mainstream" people are hypocrites. Lets just face it. Who on this forum hasn't made an image macro, been part of some fad, goes to 4chan ,types text phrases like Lol, Rofl, GTFO, BRB, ect. Who on here hasn't used a troll face image or say "u jelly" ,"u mad" , "Porblem?". Who hasn't posted a 1960's spiderman image macro.  You guys who are mad at CN for making fun of memes and the whole mainstream thing need to chill. I can garauntee you that the kids will forget in one or two years and it will die out.

it's funny because it's true