Author Topic: The wheels on my car are f*cked up  (Read 4822 times)

Hey, bender modeled this car and he asked me to script it for him and i did and the wheels all turn at the same time and direction, here's a pic

somehow that's even cool :D,
just joking, look up other vehicles, the controls are bound to all 4 wheels all the same.

I want that car when you're done...

Joints. You've got the labels mixed up I think.

Rotate the wheels, keep rotating till its how ye want it

the controls are bound to all 4 wheels all the same.

and how might i change that?

you might have screwed up on the joints.

no, i named them the right names, front left tire is hub0 front right tire is hub1 back left tire is hub2 back right tire is hub3

I don't know, but it looks to me as if the wheels are coming up from the bottom of the car instead the sides, unless of course you meant for it to be that way.
The only other thing that could cause that is the controls moving all four wheels, I don't know how to change that though, sorry.

You pooped up the script, Maveric had a car that did this, theres a certain section that controls how many wheels turn when you steer, I'll have to look at some other scripts and get back to you.

You use MS3D alex? If so, gimme the .ms3d file so i can help, either post it, or pm me it *checks alex* dang your a blockhead -.-

can you post it then? If ye saved it?

there is nothing wrong with the model, one mount for the player and four wheel mounts.

Gimme the wheel model, trust me, i've had this problem many times when making vehicles

it's the jeep wheel model

Rotate the car model then