Author Topic: Got my first job at 11 :D  (Read 2694 times)

It aired :D
It's short but sweet. I know it's short, and kind of lame, but I had a great time.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vAvmyTvFJ4#t=3m5s

YOU GOT TO NORMAN REEDUS

OH GOD


It aired :D
It's short but sweet. I know it's short, and kind of lame, but I had a great time.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vAvmyTvFJ4#t=3m5s
You're a star!

Good work, though. Not everyone gets to die on television and you did it quite well. Congratulations on all such. c:

Hey, you'll get to grow up to host American Idol.  Not too shabby.

God that's loving awesome.
How were you able to do it?


I created music for a BBC program that went live on New Years day
As well as having a bit of influence in Doctor Who

and im 12 (but some of the doctor who stuff was in 2008 and i didnt get payed for that, only the music stuff)

I commented "THAT BOY REPRESENTS THE SPIRIT OF THE BLOCKLAND FORUMS"