1x1 brick projectile

Author Topic: 1x1 brick projectile  (Read 1254 times)

I'll gladly script it if anyone gets me the model. I'm too much of an idiot to figure out how to get from .blb to .dts so if anyone is interested, please go ahead.

I'm not sure exactly what this would be best used for, but for shrapnel in certain builds, this would certainly be cool.

That is probably on of the only good suggestions I have seen on this forum for ages
/support

Come on, does no-one else think this would be good? You could even make them completely recolorable, and that would be cool!

maybe have it act like the pinball?

maybe have it act like the pinball?
Yes, that would be cool. I was also thinking about two versions. One that is harmless and one that kills you on impact.

You want textures on it?
Like the brick textures?

You want textures on it?
Like the brick textures?
That would be nice, yes. Though im not him.

That would be nice, yes. Though im not him.
You acted well in my stead. Yes.
Yes, that would be cool. I was also thinking about two versions. One that is harmless and one that kills you on impact.
I could script two versions as well, but I couldn't turn it into a weapon without some serious time and research. I have had practice making projectiles though and can do that. I'll have to do a little bit of research for recoloration, which I'm pretty sure is possible (checking spawn brick's color, copying and using for projectile itself, trail, and explosion.)

Do you want 1x1 brick emitter?

Do you want 1x1 brick emitter?
Do you mean an emitter that creates 1x1 brick type looking things, or do you mean something that creates the 1x1 bricks?

Do you mean an emitter that creates 1x1 brick type looking things, or do you mean something that creates the 1x1 bricks?
If you want me make one for you. I am going test it.  I did done before with letter emitters
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=142375.735 scroll down and you will see it. I need go back to work. After end my shift then I going home. I work on script of bricktext a bit then I will make script emitter with 1x1 brick emitter. After that I will test it aslo post picture here to show you will see that. Okay?

He wants a projectile, not an emmiter

He wants a projectile, not an emmiter
oh okay. I try it on script and brick dts. Sound fun brick throw around better than fake kill bricks make laggy.

Or if you want to make shrapnel that does damage, this would be the thing for the job.

Sounds cool.  When would it be used is the question. :panda: