Author Topic: People do wutnow???  (Read 1548 times)

What the fluck is fluck? Flucking learn to spell you flucking fluck.

Oh I thought he misspelled forget.
its actually the other way around.
i MEANT to say fluck, but the capitals, of course, i misspelled fluck.

I lost my virginity to a pillow in my car. watdo?

I lost my virginity to a pillow in my car. watdo?
get married, premarital love is a sin

you mean....
forget?
like, intimate relations?
boy peepee in girl peepee?
love?
i honestly thought it was the other way around.
what!? im 11! -.- i just told my age.

i honestly thought it was the other way around.
what!? im 11! -.- i just told my age.
no, you see, the girl's peepee is like a cave
when the boy and girl want to go "cave exploring" the boy puts his peepee in the girl's cave peepee and then they have fun "exploring"

if the boy's peepee goes exploring wrong it breaks off and the boy can't drink ever again, because he can't pee

beds are for sleeping in.
its gross to do anything else there.

derr

when the boy and girl want to go "cave exploring" the boy puts his peepee in the girl's cave peepee and then they have fun "exploring"

if the boy's peepee goes exploring wrong it breaks off and the boy can't drink ever again, because he can't pee
im not stupid. i had "the LESSON." in 4th grade........by a pregnant teacher.........who was 63...............

Why not just tell him.

A guy sticks his burrito in the girls fish taco. When the burrito gets excited it spills its beans, then the fish taco is now a bean and fish taco.

Why not just tell him.

A guy sticks his burrito in the girls fish taco. When the burrito gets excited it spills its beans, then the fish taco is now a bean and fish taco.

mexican love

mexican love

Is he American? If so I can think of a better version :

The guy sticks his McWhopper in the girls Cherry Soda...

lets see where this is going...