Author Topic: Meaning of Names  (Read 1471 times)

So I found this website and searched my name:

Nick: http://www.meaning-of-names.com/english-names/nick.asp

Victorious people/Diminutive of Dominick: Lord
Soul urge #: 9 (pretty accurate)
Expression #: 1 (once again, pretty accurate, besides the self-centered/egotism thing)

for better soul urge descriptions use this website instead: http://numerology.findyourfate.com/soulurge-number.htm

In English, the name Derek means- Gifted ruler. People ruler. Variant of the Old German TheodoricFamous bearer: Derrick was a 17th century hangman at Tyhurn, whose name became synonymous with gallows and now refers to a type of crane.Gifted ruler. From Theodoric.. Other origins for the name Derek include - English, German, German.The name Derek is most often used as a boy name or male name

White Meaning:  the light or fair-complexioned person; one with white hair; descendant of Hwita (white); dweller by a bend or curve in a river or road; dweller near a look-out post

forget yeah
« Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 07:04:01 PM by Mackerel »

Meaning of "Sami"
Arabian name
In Arabian, the name Sami means- all hearing. The name Sami orginated as an Arabian name. The name Sami is most often used as a boy name or male name.

Arabian Name Meaning - all hearing
Origin - Arabia

Meaning of "Maxwell"
English name
In English, the name Maxwell means- great spring. Other origins for the name Maxwell include - English, Scottish. The name Maxwell is most often used as a boy name or male name.

English Name Meaning - great spring
Origin - England
Alternate Origins - Scottish

http://www.meaning-of-names.com/english-names/austin.asp

Are you loving kidding me?

On a side note, I found a baby names book at Wal-Mart once and Austin was "helpful".

Do I still have the most appealing? :o

In Gaelic, the name Kyle means- A place-name referring to the narrows; a wood or a church.. Other origins for the name Kyle include - Gaelic, Irish, Scottish, Irish. The name Kyle is most often used as a boy name or male name.
In Irish, the name Kyle means- narrow land , handsome. Other origins for the name Kyle include - Irish, Scottish, Gaelic. The name Kyle is a unilove name and can be used for a boy or girl name (male or female).
In Scottish, the name Kyle means- Strait. Channel. Narrow. Used as both a surname and first name.. Other origins for the name Kyle include - Scottish, Irish, Gaelic, Irish. The name Kyle is most often used as a boy name or male name.
bolded is omgwtfbbq

I AM JESUS

GIVE ME YOUR MONEY

If you're "all hearing", hear this:

NOOOOOOOB

what did u say

I AM JESUS

GIVE ME YOUR MONEY

My last name means Jesus (search Issa)
Your argument is invalid.

MY FIRST NAME IS CHRISTOPHER. I HOLD JESUS. I AM JESUS.

Expression num - 8 -Sorta accurate. Eh.
Soul Urge num - 7 -Wow, spot-on. :o

My last name means Jesus (search Issa)
Your argument is invalid.

Meaning of "Issa"
Egyptian name

In Egyptian, the name Issa means- god saves. The name Issa orginated as an Egyptian name. The name Issa is most often used as a boy name or male name.

Egyptian Name Meaning - god saves
Origin - Egypt

Nice try.