Author Topic: Terraria Problem  (Read 935 times)

This happens every time I start up a world or join a sever. I have plenty of space in all my drivers. I've tried reinstalling it, but it didn't work. Help me ; ;

Try redownloading microsoft.net framework

Memory =/= Hard hard space
What are your computers specs?
Run dxdiag and screenshot System and Display tab if you don't know

Try redownloading microsoft.net framework

Dunno where

Memory =/= Hard hard space
What are your computers specs?
Run dxdiag and screenshot System and Display tab if you don't know

I've never had a problem like this with it before but sure.

did you try to mod the game by chance?

Odds are, you have too many programs or processes running, and they're eating up your memory.

Try closing out of some programs or ending some processes that you don't want to be using if you know what they are.

did you try to mod the game by chance?

Nope

Odds are, you have too many programs or processes running, and they're eating up your memory.

Try closing out of some programs or ending some processes that you don't want to be using if you know what they are.

Should try that.

You do have a fairly low amount of RAM.

Steam tends to use a fair bit, but you need it to play Terraria.

hm.

Guys if you think it's his system requirements that is his problem you are silly
I can run Terraria on a netbook

Guys if you think it's his system requirements that is his problem you are silly
I can run Terraria on a netbook
it's definitely not only his system specs

Try posting to the terraria forums help board. I'm not being like durr this is bl not terraria, but srsly they'll have a much better idea of what to do. Maybe a dev or moderator would answer your post.

have you tried reinstalling the framework? like, the stuff that has to install before you actually installed terraria for the first time

Btw, you don't NEED Steam to play Terraria. You can use a wrapper. There are also Mac wrappers.