I can't change my character as male!

Author Topic: I can't change my character as male!  (Read 5340 times)

lawl

me want muney cheat to :(

If males were added to the game , excessive raping would occur and players will get mad.  :cookieMonster:

If males were added to the game , excessive raping would occur and players will get mad.  :cookieMonster:

Or would they?  D:

Or would they?  D:

O_o

I'd laugh my ass off if there was no "wang" on the male models (when they finally come out sometime before the end of time).

You'd laugh? no i wanna rape someone id be pissed

Why won't he just put like textured underpants on to prevent inappropriate behavior. Secondly, how would erections work?

Why won't he just put like textured underpants on to prevent inappropriate behavior. Secondly, how would erections work?

There already is underwear and it being a crime would sort of keep people from innaproprate behavior.

You could get an erection with the animations menu.  Just press V then A then B for boner because E is already taken.

Then you can chase round after people hitting the with it and shooting your magical spell at them.

i dont think the wang is a ploblem... theres no vergina on the girls!

didnt bad spot say hes ganna make a love future if so he has to make one or that will look weird

Something is starting, right now!
Something is starting, oh, wow!
My Little Pony, My Little Pony,
My Little Pony Tales
My Little Pony Tales
Schoolhouse is our very first stop,
then let's try the ice cream shop
My Little Pony Tales
My Little Pony Tales