Author Topic: Simpsons may be close to cancellation.  (Read 4701 times)

you have a warped sense of humor

if you sat down and watched a new episode of simpsons they've still got a lot of humor there, and it's still fresh and great.

New Simpsons humor in a nutshell.

LOL NEW IPOD VERSION, OMG! MAC AND IPAD AND FACEBOOK.COM!

New Simpsons humor in a nutshell.

LOL NEW IPOD VERSION, OMG! MAC AND IPAD AND FACEBOOK.COM!
Wait, what?

the medium for the joke matters less than if the joke is funny or not.

I don't know, man. I think they go a little overboard with the facebook, mac and other pop cultural reference jokes like Twilight and Justin Bieber. Next they will be making fun of My Little pony as if we need another reason for bronies to brag about.

I don't know, man. I think they go a little overboard with the facebook, mac and other pop cultural reference jokes like Twilight and Justin Bieber. Next they will be making fun of My Little pony as if we need another reason for bronies to brag about.

Why would bronies brag about being made fun of? Your logic really needs work, Tony.

I don't recall any jokes about Justin Bieber. And they're just trying to keep it relevant.

Man Tony you can't even make a topic about something without dragging everything else you hate can you?

But the show has gone on long enough, maybe with a good episode every now and then.

I don't recall any jokes about Justin Bieber. And they're just trying to keep it relevant.

Didn't Robot chicken do a spoof of that 70's show as in "That 00's show?" The pop culture references in that skit made everyone in the entire parody seem like a bunch of douchebags.

Didn't Robot chicken do a spoof of that 70's show as in That 00's show? The pop culture references in that made the entire show seem like everyone is a bunch of douchebags.
So uh what does Robot Chichen have to so with this?

Er, Robot Chicken isn't The Simpsons...

So uh what does Robot Chichen have to so with this?

Er, Robot Chicken isn't The Simpsons...

I'm comparing to what robot chicken did with 2000+ pop culture references to an alternate counterpart of That 70s show, keep up.

I'm comparing to what robot chicken did with 2000+ pop culture references to an alternate counterpart of That 70s show, keep up.
I still see no relevance. Robot Chicken was awful to begin with.

Inform us with these pop-culture jokes in the Simpsons because I haven't seen any.

We live in a pretty crappy time, sadly. Making a pop culture reference and making it good is fine by me, but I've yet to see Simpson's scrape the barrel.

the episode where bart becomes a furry?
that's the barrel- no, the dirt UNDER the barrel.