Poll

Owen was banned.

20 (20.6%)
51 (52.6%)
17 (17.5%)
9 (9.3%)

Total Members Voted: 96

Author Topic: Kid Shot With Shotgun Multiple Times and Survives  (Read 15899 times)

holy stuff
this was
whoa

He is in the area... -.-
You're saying that if he swears he has hood mentality.

I'm saying you're stupid for thinking that.

what the forget kind of 15 year old has a shottie and shoots a 17 year old just to join some petty ass gang?

what the forget kind of 15 year old has a shottie and shoots a 17 year old just to join some petty ass gang?
some kid who wants to be cool.

as usual. :U

well, it's these kind of stories that inspire me to write stuff during language arts

You're saying that if he swears he has hood mentality.

I'm saying you're stupid for thinking that.

No, he lives close to the hood. I'm just saying, someone who was hood would get revenge.

No, he lives close to the hood. I'm just saying, someone who was hood would get revenge.
Uh, no you aren't. You never said that.

You said that he almost swore in the video, which means he kept his hood mentality. Which is false.

If I say forget right here right now, does that make me from the hood?

Uh, no you aren't. You never said that.

You said that he almost swore in the video, which means he kept his hood mentality. Which is false.

If I say forget right here right now, does that make me from the hood?

Oh my loving god, but he LIVES near the hood. I'm not saying you do.

we all know michigan breeds supermen right

edit:also realistic shotgun sounds
« Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 12:07:07 AM by DestroyerOfBlocks »

Oh my loving god, but he LIVES near the hood. I'm not saying you do.
You said that if he swears, he keeps his hood mentality. For the fourth god damn time I'm telling you that's false. Just because someone swears does not mean they are from the hood.

You said that if he swears, he keeps his hood mentality. For the fourth god damn time I'm telling you that's false. Just because someone swears does not mean they are from the hood.

No stuff, but he lives near the hood. You said he should want revenge, but getting revenge would be a hood thing to do.

No stuff, but he lives near the hood. You said he should want revenge, but getting revenge would be a hood thing to do.
Why are you pulling things out of your ass now?

Why are you pulling things out of your ass now?

Excuse me, you said he should be pissed.

Excuse me, you said he should be pissed.
being pissed =/= getting revenge/killing