Author Topic: Cubelands/Furling - "u know the army is a bunch of satan's minions!!"  (Read 8604 times)

forget off! get move on. you have accept that who I am. You can't force people learn. What if someone force you learn Russia, German, African language, how you feel?
I would not like someone who came here and only psoted in arabic or 'african' (note: african isn't a language)
German maybe, but that's different.

forget off! get move on. you have accept that who I am. You can't force people learn. What if someone force you learn Russia, German, African language, how you feel?
För att läsa detta meddelande måste du antingen lära dig Svenska eller använda en översättningstjänst.

För att läsa detta meddelande måste du antingen lära dig Svenska eller använda en översättningstjänst.

Oh wow cazzo mi sono dimenticato la lingua che e. Merda, monday sto andando dovere

Oh wow cazzo mi sono dimenticato la lingua che e. Merda, monday sto andando dovere

Tell that to DrenDran!

I'm not taking sides here, but I think its sick that you people would make fun of furling's disorder like that

I'm not taking sides here, but I think its sick that you people would make fun of furling's disorder like that
We aren't. We're making fun of his attitude.

God died a while ago, and Furling is deaf.

hey furling

learn to spel-
oh wait you're deaf

I know the difference between stupidity and this

he has a pretty damn good attitude from what ive seen.

Hell, I lost all respect for drendran when I saw him post that, rainbow however? never had any respect for him

What disorder? I thought he just had forget grammer

He has other problems too, and that's what some people don't get.
He's not just deaf.

What disorder? I thought he just had forget grammer
not like his deafness wasnt mentioned at least 10 times in this thread

but yeah his grammar is pretty forget, we should all pitch in for some english lessons for him

not like his deafness wasnt mentioned at least 10 times in this thread
Oh. I didn't read.

He has other problems too, and that's what some people don't get.
He's not just deaf.
Did you ever stop and think that maybe its because hes deaf, that he has problems with his grammar, has difficulty functioning properly, etc? imagine if you couldn't hear any noise, and your only means of communicating was hand motions and the internet